Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Wait it's Fan Translation now? Gonna test it right away.

Edit: Actually from reading the comments it still seems like an MTL? Still gonna give it a test.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
It doesn't seem like MTL to me at this point. Maybe not a great translation but it is very readable.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Okay got through the opening. I'd say this is still an MTL but it's better and things are more easily understandable. You do still need some time to digest the texts to understand what they actually mean most of the time though. People referencing is still wrong too some times (not sure if that's the correct term) which is very common for MTL.

I guess this is a lot better than what we had before but I was hoping that it's a fully proper translation. I'm not sure if it's okay to say "Fan Translation" only too on the first post because personally, I believe this is still too far from a proper "Fan Translation". Perhaps it would be more of a "Fan Translation (MTL)".

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah just got through the opening sequence to see all the fuss about the translation not being that good and I agree it isn't. It still better than unedited MTL though, but I was expecting better :unsure:

Thanks though !

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
WOW the last time I played this game it's MTL now it has a proper translation ?
Not really, it got better though. Sometimes i couldn't make head or tail with it in the past. Now i actually understand things most of the time. But its still broken english.

Reactions: jowishg

Mr-Snake001

Mar 17, 2019
what rpg maker does this game need to run?
and how much ram is need for it to run?

Last edited:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
RPG TKool MV
Extract and run in japanese
View attachment 830917

But I believe 8GB its too much though...
You don't actually need RPG TKool MV (RPG Maker MV) to run MV Games. You just need to run the Game.exe. I don't have TKool and can play MV Games just fine. RPG Maker Games like XP, VX, VX Ace need the the RTP (Run Time Package) to run. MV don't have RTP, you just start it as it is.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I downloaded it, played for 5 minutes and deleted it again. If I didn't know this was a "fan translation" I would be certain it's just another MTL.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
I downloaded it, played for 5 minutes and deleted it again. If I didn't know this was a "fan translation" I would be certain it's just another MTL.
Agreed, I think the first page needs to change "Fan Translation" to "Edited MTL" or something. Also, I hope this won't stop anyone from trying to translate the game if they are interested with it. This game looks very interesting.

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote