godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
How's the translation for this?
pretty bad ngl i played plenty of MTL games to my horror and this one takes the cake for the worst i seen also the menus are missing essential translated pages too such as the h status which kinda defeats the purpose imo because i like to read the bio changes the menu and i can't even do that.

Also am i the only one struggling to get smooth fps with this? i never had that issue before this game runs like shit for me, don't @ Me about specs either i have a gtx950 and fx6300 cpu yet a rpg maker can't run full speed. legit getting 40 fps regardless of if its fullscreen or not.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
*Sees the parody tag*
What's this a parody of? (Just curious.)

May 6, 2019
Are we sure this was re-translated? the translation is as bad as the old one
I guess if you're unsure it was re-translated and you downloaded the main link, you can try slapping the translation patch on it to double check in case the main link wasn't updated correctly.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I guess if you're unsure it was re-translated and you downloaded the main link, you can try slapping the translation patch on it to double check.
The links in the OP are from what the translator provided. The patch is primarily for those upgrading from the MTL or people with the japanese game who want to add the translation. They stated it is done from scratch and not using the same MTL. That being said, MTL wording is often usually similar so if they used a machine translator to translate the game that could very well account for you seeing a resemblance. The translator said they retranslated it, now how.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So there's a new translation now, huh? And it's already in the game when you download it, right? No need to insert a patch or anything, right?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I guess if you're unsure it was re-translated and you downloaded the main link, you can try slapping the translation patch on it to double check in case the main link wasn't updated correctly.
Already did that and it still looks like a MTL

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else get errors for loading music? They don't crash the game but I have to click through them constantly.

EDIT: Looks like the music files it wants to load are simply missing. Specifically after I kill the ogre in the forest this seems to pop up. Not noticing it before that point.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote