caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
So i managed to enter a warehouse on the worldmap, and there is some "party event" that can be triggered. Does anyone know how ?
select TALK, it's just mini event to icrease bond or level up your comrades, you can read the instructions in top left , [ Q ] and [ W ] for select the event and [ C ] key to confirm

Last edited:

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
select TALK, it's just mini event to icrease bond or level up your comrades, you can read the instructions in top left , [ Q ] and [ W ] for select the event and [ C ] key to confirm
Thanks man, just to late for that, already unistaled it .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you look at the bottom right of the post a moderator edited it a few hours ago. So it's likely the download links were intentionally removed then, maybe because of the bugs from the translation (but that's just a guess).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so what do we have to wait now?
I guess, unless you want to try patching the games yourself. The raw game and a link to the ULMF page with the patch are here, you need to sign up to ULMF download it though.

But with just the links removed and not the whole thread hidden I'd just check back tomorrow.

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
We seem to be lacking any good games with the transformation tag, most of the stuff with it looks like it was made in friggin' scratch.

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
Talk to the barman I think (you need to be below a certain corruption level to be able to enter the bar in the first place, 70% I think, not sure).

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
I played the first hour. It has great art and has plenty of content, but unfortunately, yea, the machine translation kills it. It's worse than the early OneOne1 translations (makers of Dark Elf, The Heiress, Material Girl, etc.). Gold Scientist has text wrapping issues, and anything that isn't in a text window is left untranslated, probably because the machine translation couldn't reach it. Occasionally, even text inside text windows isn't translated, usually when a character is incoherent or stammering their speech.

I'm dropping the game in hopes a future translator will pick it up, because I think the game has great potential as a project. I would only recommend this game in its current form to anyone who has beaten every good translated RPGM game and are desperate for new content.

Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
Were the bugs mentioned before corrected? It would suck to play the game and in the end find out you missed some scenes cuz of a bug

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote