Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Looks Tearju Lunatic for me. A character that despite what people think, isn't from Tu Love RU, but from Black Cat, from the same author, She even appears in the anime (which didn't follow the manga and created an original ending). The author got Eve (Konjiki no Yami) and Tearju from Black Cat and decided to screw them in To Love RU.

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Whats the gameplay of this like? Is it like a VN? The sample images don't reveal much.

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
So ... what's the complete premise of this game and what does it play like? The description and images aren't that informative, unfortunately.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
People who translate these games manually are doing so more often than not on their own time. You are getting these games for free. Please try to understand that MTL is going to be a continual part of your getting-free-games experience.

As someone who has translated a game using machine translation, I can tell you this game was run through google translate exclusively and was not edited and potentially not even looked at after the translation was done. There are several tell tale signs that tell me this is directly from Google translate (outside of the broken and often wrong english). In my opinion there is a big difference between using MTL as a base for someone who wants to translate a game but doesn't speak the language and someone who just runs it through a machine and calls it a day. Unfortunately this game didn't get the TLC it deserved but not all machine translations are bad, it depends on the efforts put in by the person doing the translation. It will never be professional quality for free but it is better then nothing sometimes :)

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I wish the H-Status screen was translated, one of the important parts of such games for me tbh.
A well executed one can really add to a game.
Like in some of the Dieselmine or Mihiragi games.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Sigh, the game really looks interesting but with that trash translation i dont understand shit about what im supposed to do u.u

Reactions: chacmool

Kerinh

Oct 9, 2019
it looks nice, pity trying to make sense of the mtl is more of a challenge than the game

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So . . . I just beat the game lol, shower and go to sleep to raise your whatever the fuck your left side orb its called, lose in battle to raise whatever the fuck your right side orb its called, youll be transformed into a succubus, and that way its really easy to finish the game and unlock the gallery room

Pd: If you gonna unlock all the cgs, make a new save after, mine got corrupted after a scene

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
well unless you know people that wants to get paid to translate games, machine is the best we got. even though none of it makes sense and makes it as if its translated by a person who got a D- in English class.
I think most people legitimately prefer to not play a game than try to play something that is purely machine translated. It's that bad.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote