Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Honestly, Dl site releases MTL as official translations too, infamous sakuragame did this on Steam about 10 times. im fine with crappy machine translations as long there is no other option. Sure you can play in japananese and try to make sense of it, maybe its easier. personally im thankful that someone takes his free time and works on these "crappy" MTL's. Maybe a kind person who is able to speak good english could go trough the game and correct the machine translation, it could be usefull as a base.

Most important thing for me : Did the translation break something in the game? That's usually the biggest issue with MTL

Reactions: gf2468

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
A "To Love-Ru Darkness" anime based game. Looks cool, thanks for sharing.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Honestly, Dl site releases MTL as official translations too, infamous sakuragame did this on Steam about 10 times. im fine with crappy machine translations as long there is no other option. Sure you can play in japananese and try to make sense of it, maybe its easier. personally im thankful that someone takes his free time and works on these "crappy" MTL's. Maybe a kind person who is able to speak good english could go trough the game and correct the machine translation, it could be usefull as a base.

Most important thing for me : Did the translation break something in the game? That's usually the biggest issue with MTL
no
it use rpgm translate tool that only change the text
I finish the game like two time
I'm not read the scene to fap so not much of a problem art is good
and easy understandable about what going on...

Reactions: Baemz

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I got curious and started looking for the untranslated menu segments however I haven't yet found them. I think the remaining untranslated sections in the menu are javascript files thought I could be wrong. if someone has sufficient experience with editing .js files in RPGmaker games, they should be able to easily go in and update the lines in the code that change the menu without messing with the script. I would do it myself however I got too much on my plate and I don't like messing with the .js files.

Reactions: Baemz

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I was so happy for 5s, as Tearju is amazingly sexy in her office lady clothes, and you can play to seduce instead of fight your way.
But then I saw the MTL tag... well sad.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
How much lesbian content? And are the dicks avoidable? I'm not a fan of straight sex in my games, only FF or futa on female.

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
I'm never gonna get how so many assholes complain about bad translations because they can't even think a bit about what they are reading... it's not that hard to get a bad translation... and most of the times, the text doesn't even matters. JUST PLAY IT ! (if you find it interesting)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm stuck in the lab after I go trought the door in the lab, I'm stuck in the door and I can gone back. What should I do in ther door?

Reactions: ZioBen

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
well hello there, sorry for my trash MTL for this game, i didn't expect admin will post my work here.

first for all this MTL are purely for my personal fap material, can't find any translated one out there and my little joe need some release after seeing Maria's boob but damn i can't even read this japanese text and can't figure out what my next move is.

i have zero knowledge about kanji or any of that and the worse thing is my english is very bad LOL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote