Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
Guys, I was generating some random realistic characters with an AI application (stable-diffusion), when I got this result, and it appears to me that she truly could be Diana in the real world, there's a lot of similarities with the face's proportions:

RealDiana_AI.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
Would you be so kind as to share your save file with me right at the moment of that screenshot? Unfortunately I only have the option to choose "make him cuck" and I want to choose the other option but it doesn't appear. I would appreciate it if you could help me.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Would you be so kind as to share your save file with me right at the moment of that screenshot? Unfortunately I only have the option to choose "make him cuck" and I want to choose the other option but it doesn't appear. I would appreciate it if you could help me.
here you go my friend: it's saved on page 13, enjoy!

Reactions: elver galarge

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I keep going to the living room at Night, but for some reason I can't get this scene. All I get is the first rotation of it with Elisa giving a HJ.

Anobruce

Nov 2, 2019
Hi guys. I need help. Whenever I try to open the game on Mac nothing happens. It is not opening anything nor can I see any error. Can someone please help me how to run it on Mac?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I just hope we don't have grind each scene repeatedly just to get a follow scene.

Honestly, I have given up waiting for "hot days". Bloody waste of time.

Reactions: MasterChild
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes