zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
Do I have to wash the dishes, prepare meals and give massages hundreds of times to get access to all the content? By doing the same things over and over again, with luck, I can trigger a piece of content. No, I'm out.
This game has almost no grind. You just do certain task maybe 2 or 3 times (literally 3-4 frames with no minigames etc.) but the story and renders make up for it + you can always just hold CTRL. The whole "grind" might take 8-10 mins tops if you use your feet to click on the mouse and shit.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Do I have to wash the dishes, prepare meals and give massages hundreds of times to get access to all the content? By doing the same things over and over again, with luck, I can trigger a piece of content. No, I'm out.
Your loss, your decision...

Reactions: filochard

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Bro you're playing LIFE! Download the game or get a save, enjoy.

Feb 9, 2020
Somehow this game's giving me a headache. The dialouge's all butchered. I can understand if the author's not a local English speaker but somehow this is barely coherent.

Reactions: Pollinated

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
the image is not opening can you share it again
The original post appears to have been deleted. Even the member who made the post no longer exists. He was probably kidnapped by the KGB or whoever is behind DRMOLLY, and made to delete the post. After that, he was served a breakfast sprinkled with Novichok. Penalties for leaking are severe, beware. :illuminati:
However, the enemy never sleeps, he lurks in the dark and seduces...
xE8kKKq8XJs.jpg

abw258

Mar 9, 2020
This game is very good. Graphics, plot, and the whole concept.
Still, taking into account content of "medical cards", I think that development will take many, many years.

Reactions: R3TR0J4N

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
The original post appears to have been deleted. Even the member who made the post no longer exists. He was probably kidnapped by the KGB or whoever is behind DRMOLLY, and made to delete the post. After that, he was served a breakfast sprinkled with Novichok. Penalties for leaking are severe, beware. :illuminati:
However, the enemy never sleeps, he lurks in the dark and seduces...
View attachment 3451602
thank you for risking your precious life for us suckers... god, Dottie... can't wait to see them burst out slowly !

Reactions: Airforce_YC
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes