Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The WT in the OP says nothing that I don't know: you can take Amelia to Ezio's studio on Mondays,
On Monday, I talk to her in the office and we go there. The thing is that when we get there I only get a render of the studio, and as soon as I click anywhere the game takes me back to the map. There is no photoshoot or anything. It just ends like that and there's nothing to see there.
It was the same for me the first time... I had to go several times to finally take a photo...

Reactions: Aristos

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Ok thanks, I'll try again later.
A general rule of thump. This game has XP progression and in order to see some events you need to have a certain number of points of XP. You can see which XP points and how many XP points you have under the Sex Records tab. There are a bunch of different XP points you can earn by performing sex acts on the LIs i.e. BJs, cunnilingus, cum on face etc.
If you are unable to see some events you might need to repeat those sex acts to earn XP points. It's a bit grindy but that's sandbox for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A general rule of thump. This game has XP progression and in order to see some events you need to have a certain number of points of XP. You can see which XP points and how many XP points you have under the Sex Records tab. There are a bunch of different XP points you can earn by performing sex acts on the LIs i.e. BJs, cunnilingus, cum on face etc.
If you are unable to see some events you might need to repeat those sex acts to earn XP points. It's a bit grindy but that's sandbox for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that, and that's what happens with the scenes by the pool with Elisa, or in the shower with the mom, for example.
But in this case I've already explained what happens: you can go there, but there's nothing to do and you immediately return to the map screen as soon as you click once. One thing is progression and scene variation, and another is getting nothing from an event that is supposedly already unlocked. You can talk to Amelia and suggest going there, the game actually takes you there, but once there the event doesn't trigger at all.
Anyway, I'm sure it's just some coding inconsistency and I'll have to try it some other time, when I can play again.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I know that, and that's what happens with the scenes by the pool with Elisa, or in the shower with the mom, for example.
But in this case I've already explained what happens: you can go there, but there's nothing to do and you immediately return to the map screen as soon as you click once. One thing is progression and scene variation, and another is getting nothing from an event that is supposedly already unlocked. You can talk to Amelia and suggest going there, the game actually takes you there, but once there the event doesn't trigger at all.
Anyway, I'm sure it's just some coding inconsistency and I'll have to try it some other time, when I can play again.
Maybe you need to progress more in the story. I just loaded an earlier save and encountered the same problem you mentioned. The photo studio is unclickable and will take me back home but my later saves everything is fine. Or it could be just a bug as you said. Any way you're not missing that much.

Reactions: Aristos

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Dev needs to do something about the game mechanics.
When you are constantly grinding and repeating the same thing again and again, the game stops being fun.
I actually thought I finished the current updates until I came on here and saw I had to keep grinding to get more variations on the scene or to progress.
The mechanics on when it's a "hot day" is also absolutely ridiculous. I have lost count on how many game days I have gone through waiting for a hot day. Every day it does not trigger, I would go earn some money by donating sperm. I now have over $8000!!!! That's how many game days have passed and I still haven't had a "hot day".

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Dev needs to do something about the game mechanics.
When you are constantly grinding and repeating the same thing again and again, the game stops being fun.
I actually thought I finished the current updates until I came on here and saw I had to keep grinding to get more variations on the scene or to progress.
The mechanics on when it's a "hot day" is also absolutely ridiculous. I have lost count on how many game days I have gone through waiting for a hot day. Every day it does not trigger, I would go earn some money by donating sperm. I now have over $8000!!!! That's how many game days have passed and I still haven't had a "hot day".
Make a save and keep hitting the bed(sleep) until you get one. It has a 10% chance.
Also go to the magic circle thing and the devil dude has the gallery, you can get an idea of what you're still missing.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Make a save and keep hitting the bed(sleep) until you get one. It has a 10% chance.
Also go to the magic circle thing and the devil dude has the gallery, you can get an idea of what you're still missing.
I tried using "back" option to try and get a hot day. Go to sleep, see the day temp normal, hit back, go to sleep....
Repeated it 30x and it's still a normal day. FFS!!!

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I tried using "back" option to try and get a hot day. Go to sleep, see the day temp normal, hit back, go to sleep....
Repeated it 30x and it's still a normal day. FFS!!!
Unlucky i guess, at this point try searching for a save.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
It seems like the wallpaper post was published on Patreon yesterday. Any news on progress? More frequent communication here might increase support on Patreon :illuminati:.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Looks like February 21st was the last update. That's pretty good considering! Hope they can keep it up.
Unfortunately the last update was on December 21. last year for patreons. It was public and free in February 2024., the same 0.4 release that is here. Actually A little less than 3 months have passed since the last update.

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes