9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
It's not story related it depends on how you treat her, meaning how many submission points she has.
I actually find Diana to be the easiest to dominate given that there is a morning scene in the bakery when she gives you a handjob you can choose to cum on her face you get +1 submission point. (hbss tkfat asat ramdan 9rab :LOL:)
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Psychogio

Feb 8, 2019
how do i install it on mac? The download link doesn't let you chose only the mac version... i don't understand

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've just started playing this game 1 h ago and I can't find the scene gallery that some people have been posting.
Is it something that you unlock after reaching a certain point in the story? I can't see it anywhere.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I've just started playing this game 1 h ago and I can't find the scene gallery that some people have been posting.
Is it something that you unlock after reaching a certain point in the story? I can't see it anywhere.
You need to talk to the demon about memories. you have to go there every timе you want to watch gallery

Reactions: Aristos

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I don't remember if you have to progress in the game but there's a demon that you can meet in a pocket dimension. It's through him you will have access to the gallery.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You need to talk to the demon about memories. you have to go there every timе you want to watch gallery
I don't remember if you have to progress in the game but there's a demon that you can meet in a pocket dimension. It's through him you will have access to the gallery.
Thank you. When I wrote my message last night I hadn't got to that part, so I guess I must keep playing.

Reactions: wizardcock

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I took Amelia to Ezio's studio on a Monday, but the place was empty and after just one click the game took me back home.
What do I need to do?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I took Amelia to Ezio's studio on a Monday, but the place was empty and after just one click the game took me back home.
What do I need to do?
There is nothing important in the studio yet... A couple of costume photos, nothing sexy (spoiler pictures)...
Maybe we'll get something exciting later in the future...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There's a walkthrough in the OP I guess :Kappa:
There is nothing important in the studio yet... A couple of costume photos, nothing sexy (spoiler pictures)...
Maybe we'll get something exciting later in the future...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The WT in the OP says nothing that I don't know: you can take Amelia to Ezio's studio on Mondays,
On Monday, I talk to her in the office and we go there. The thing is that when we get there I only get a render of the studio, and as soon as I click anywhere the game takes me back to the map. There is no photoshoot or anything. It just ends like that and there's nothing to see there.

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes