Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I can not access cheat button i know where it is and i hover it and try to click it but it doesn't respond what to do. I downloaded from gofile.io any solutions. Thx in advance.
Where did you click exactly?
Try downloading again i guess, from somewhere else.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
ill try downloading from another site thx
btw from which site you downloaded it?
Either gofile, pixeldrain or mega, one of these.
I can download the most with gofile in a single day i think. You can also trick them by using a vpn or something, if you hit the limit for the time.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
0.5 Progress Report #2

View attachment 3375899

:3

Something like that. Ofc I can change something, but for now it's 5 outfits.

WHERE IS A COW OUTFIT?!
I have no time for this rn, so it will be added in her pregancy update together with a clean shaved pussy option.

Hmmm...
Not much to tell ya. Amelia' scenes are ready, also I made a new animation for her massage. Now she can be fingered with two fingers (10 ass experience needed, the same as for sunbath scene in Victoria's place).

Dottie and Nansy first scenes are ready too, now i'll be focused on Dottie only. Much to do tbh, since as I already mentioned she has a bit more routes than others.

Love and blackmailing. Both got subroutes that depends on Diana's events.
Let's take Dottie' love route for ex. U can go with NTRS route for Diana, but Dottie is still gonna work in the bakery. But won't take a part in any sexual activities with anyone but MC.

That's all, I guess. Next progress report with progress bar.

Love you all.
Her breasts are way too big, looks disgusting IMO

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
nothing more is coming in journal/guide
so i think i completed all the routes
I meant like this, look at the last column.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can just ge a save and check out the few different scenes. Elisa doing a 69 with felix is pretty hot, sadly i cucked felix so i don't have that, a save can help tho.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes