Aug 15, 2017
Today is February 15, it's been a month since the last "0.5 progress report" ( ), it would be nice, and I believe useful for the author to report on his progress to his patrons. Regular communication maintains faith in future progress and discourages giving up on pledges. Two or three sentences and a picture, a moment of work but a big thing for product advertising.
:WeSmart:
It does seem to be a worrying trend: Previews for version 0.2 were twice as frequent as those for later versions. Updates have dropped below once a month. Progress tracking on Discord started at multiple per month before dropping to one a month to now where the last one was posted in December. The creator's engagement has been steadily slipping. There is also the recent policy to "reduce piracy." Hopefully, the creator isn't becoming burnt out or losing interest in the project.
Oh Great One when can we expect the 0.5 public release and on another side can't wait for diana to get spitrosted or better dp-ed:D. Love the game, one of the best here
The first release was September 19, 2022. The other versions were released March 7, July 27, and December 20. That's four to six months between updates. The public release was about a month later. Assuming the creator maintains the same cadence of release, we can expect the next public release sometime between May and August.

Reactions: Smooku and Babalui

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i talk to molly recently, and seems all NTR is going to be dropped story wise and only be in "expanded bakery scenes".

this is a real blow to all his NTR supporters. specially when i was his only supporter for over 5 months and he stole the game from royalgeto and it was known as "The X". all these early story ntr scenes were from my ideas. I personally was pushing for Marcus + Elisa scenes. as well I was purshing for sharing scene with Ralph + Officer McKenna which will most likely not see anymore. Honestly the entire game when royalgeto was funding the server costs for better rendering made the game did look better, you can see for your selfs when you "play the intro". all that was under royalgetos. not saying it looks ugly now. i'm no longer supporting this developer. my last support was this past Januray.

Aug 15, 2017
i talk to molly recently, and seems all NTR is going to be dropped story wise and only be in "expanded bakery scenes".

this is a real blow to all his NTR supporters. specially when i was his only supporter for over 5 months and he stole the game from royalgeto and it was known as "The X". all these early story ntr scenes were from my ideas. I personally was pushing for Marcus + Elisa scenes. as well I was purshing for sharing scene with Ralph + Officer McKenna which will most likely not see anymore. Honestly the entire game when royalgeto was funding the server costs for better rendering made the game did look better, you can see for your selfs when you "play the intro". all that was under royalgetos. not saying it looks ugly now. i'm no longer supporting this developer. my last support was this past Januray.
If true, that is very disappointing. I am neither really pro- or anti-NTR. I like harems, but I prefer my harems to self-interact; given that I've seen posts where people go ballistic over love interests having lesbian relations with each other, I can't count myself among them. Ironically, I tend to find lesbian content fairly boring, but I prefer the illusion of those characters having lives beyond the protagonist over them being objects waiting around for the player to use them. On the other hand, I don't really enjoy cucking, either cucking others or being cucked. Theoretically, I'm fine with sharing/swinging, but only when the other male characters receive development and fit into the "bro" archetype. I have less interest in it when it involves random strangers or characters that come across as douches, or the love interest taking off to hook up with some homeless guy. I also have little interest in prostitution content. I try to be open minded and not be entitled: other people have different tastes than me and have as much right to have their tastes catered to as I do.

In regards to this game specifically, the Felix, Elisa, and protagonist content is probably the hottest in the game while I feel prostitution content with Way and Gordon and the bakery is the worst. Given how well I enjoyed the sharing content, I was looking forward to possibly sharing Yui, Sara, and maybe Elisa with Ralph, more scenes with Felix and other members of the household, and potentially befriending Marcus and Jay and turning the cheerleading squad into a swingers' club.

If what you wrote is true, Dr. Molly is removing what could be the best content from the game while leaving the worst. I was already disappointed in version 0.5. Dottie is solidly in my top three of characters I am least interested in; I have already mentioned my lack of enthusiasm for the bakery content, and while I am looking forward to the Amelia update, the only scene I know for sure is in it is a footjob, which also isn't one of my kinks.

Oh well. The creator is going to make the game he wants to make. I won't be dropping support due to this, but I am less optimistic. This news, along with some other things, has shifted my opinion from "this could be a great game" to "I hope this stays a good game." If that hope is disappointed, and this turns into just another boring incest harem game, I'll drop my support then.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
If that hope is disappointed, and this turns into just another boring incest harem game, I'll drop my support then.
yes, I agree with you. Moreover, this is not netorare, but netorase and sharing, i.e. much less jealousy feelings for player

maybe he means only plot events will not have ntr but Elisa-Felix-MC daily events will countinue or events on boat and couch

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
If true, that is very disappointing. I am neither really pro- or anti-NTR. I like harems, but I prefer my harems to self-interact; given that I've seen posts where people go ballistic over love interests having lesbian relations with each other, I can't count myself among them. Ironically, I tend to find lesbian content fairly boring, but I prefer the illusion of those characters having lives beyond the protagonist over them being objects waiting around for the player to use them. On the other hand, I don't really enjoy cucking, either cucking others or being cucked. Theoretically, I'm fine with sharing/swinging, but only when the other male characters receive development and fit into the "bro" archetype. I have less interest in it when it involves random strangers or characters that come across as douches, or the love interest taking off to hook up with some homeless guy. I also have little interest in prostitution content. I try to be open minded and not be entitled: other people have different tastes than me and have as much right to have their tastes catered to as I do.

In regards to this game specifically, the Felix, Elisa, and protagonist content is probably the hottest in the game while I feel prostitution content with Way and Gordon and the bakery is the worst. Given how well I enjoyed the sharing content, I was looking forward to possibly sharing Yui, Sara, and maybe Elisa with Ralph, more scenes with Felix and other members of the household, and potentially befriending Marcus and Jay and turning the cheerleading squad into a swingers' club.

If what you wrote is true, Dr. Molly is removing what could be the best content from the game while leaving the worst. I was already disappointed in version 0.5. Dottie is solidly in my top three of characters I am least interested in; I have already mentioned my lack of enthusiasm for the bakery content, and while I am looking forward to the Amelia update, the only scene I know for sure is in it is a footjob, which also isn't one of my kinks.

Oh well. The creator is going to make the game he wants to make. I won't be dropping support due to this, but I am less optimistic. This news, along with some other things, has shifted my opinion from "this could be a great game" to "I hope this stays a good game." If that hope is disappointed, and this turns into just another boring incest harem game, I'll drop my support then.
the whole story was getting powers, and using these powers to turn your family into sluts. little a brothel and corrupting the town. but that's too much ntr / sharing so I don't think the main story is going to procede this way anymore.

not sure where the new story is going to go. as for everything up till 0.3 was made long ago. the artist had over 9 gigs of raw renders ready. just seems molly is very slow when it comes to updating the actual game. 1 man doing all the coding and writting where as Dax of all trades is very fast coming to artist renders. honestly everying 0.5 and up is new even to me story and renders. every character story path had optional ntr. elisa with felix, mom with random guys at Ralpa's spa area. and ofcourse the other sister and her studio. but i don't expect anymmore sharing scenes following character stories going forward.

i also been going hard to include officer mckenna back into story. to be honest she's my 2nd fav character next to elisa. she was going to the first influenced person by your powers and thens when I wanted sharing scene with Ralpa to include him plot to corrupt the town.

i also suggested a mom sharing swap ralph's mom and our mom. but doubt that was taken seriously. he has enough patreons and now they want harem only, some actually in discord want ntr and i don't think they understand full harem every update. i don't expect any new sharing just boring bakery scenes you already seen. was suppose to introduce family members there. I believe Elisa was will be the 2nd but without any story introduction and talking. just watching on a cam honestly ain't doing it for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Augustus Commodus

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
yes, I agree with you. Moreover, this is not netorare, but netorase and sharing, i.e. much less jealousy feelings for player

maybe he means only plot events will not have ntr but Elisa-Felix-MC daily events will countinue or events on boat and couch
no don't expect a boat anymore. when i ask about any upcoming ntr or sharing events. i was told "Expanded bakery' scenes only." so thats just boring.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
no don't expect a boat anymore. when i ask about any upcoming ntr or sharing events. i was told "Expanded bakery' scenes only." so thats just boring.
Too bad!
I wonder why they decided to do this... apparently they realized that they could not make 2 paths in normal time and chose vanilla as priority.

Aug 15, 2017
Too bad!
I wonder why they decided to do this... apparently they realized that they could not make 2 paths in normal time and chose vanilla as priority.
I can only speculate. Originally, Dr. Molly planned an update every other month, but has admitted that he is the bottleneck. While he has said that the programming is very easy for him, he struggles writing the actual story. They recently recruited someone to act as a writer. While I don't know anything, it is possible the writer was uncomfortable writing the obedience/NTR content. Or the reason he was struggling with the writing was because he found it hard to write that content. Alternatively, Dr. Molly has had a steady decline in engagement on Patreon. It is possible he is losing interest or becoming discouraged or something, and he just wants to push forward and get it done. Or more likely, it is something else completely. As I said, I know nothing.

Reactions: wizardcock

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
I don't understand why you're all worried about Molly's declaration.

Since v0.3, netorase content has mainly focused on the two sisters shared with Felix and the "Diana's bakery turning into a Way&Gordon's new brothel for random customers" event.

This is exactly what was intended.

I don't think Molly will give up the sharing content with Felix. That wouldn't make sense.

And I don't think the bakery-brothel's content will only resume to "watching a few renders on spy cameras". Obviously, there will be a lot of development to make the girls doing more and more with the customers.

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
How do i earn money???i decline the coffe shop offer but earning 5 dollars a day to get the coffee machine is ridiculous

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
You can work at the Onsen for an hour a day for $20 or donate sperm at the clinic, costing 5 stamina, for $100. You must have already summoned the demon to unlock the clinic.
Or cheat, click on the money on your proflie, up to anyone how they do it.

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes