Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
anyone else feel like it went from 0-100 real quick? i wish there was a bit more of a slow burn instead of it becoming a family bukkake session out of nowhere.
I mean for the mom probably should've taken a little bit more time. But for the girls considering how sheltered they were from anything sexual, in a weird way, it kind of makes sense that they jump right into it. It's kind of like the girls that are super sheltered by their parents up until high school and then when they go to college they just go crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: dx_boost

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
I mean for the mom probably should've taken a little bit more time. But for the girls considered how sheltered they were from anything sexual, in a weird way, it kind of makes sense that they jump right into it. It's kind of like the girls that are super sheltered by their parents up until high school and then when they go to college they just go crazy.

yeah the girls bit isn't that bad and you could make that argument for them but i am a bit disappointed about the mom. still hot but could've done with a bit more teasing :sneaky:

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
A Game with great renders!

Could anyone tell me if there is any sex scenes now?
I can't see any sex scenes in the gallery but the game has a vaginal sex tag.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated
Aug 15, 2017
yeah the girls bit isn't that bad and you could make that argument for them but i am a bit disappointed about the mom. still hot but could've done with a bit more teasing :sneaky:
There have been plenty of women who have thrown away happy marriages very quickly because they met someone who gave them the tingles, and Diana and Felix didn't necessarily have the happiest marriage. On the other route, plenty of people have done things they are uncomfortable with because the peer group/cult have pressured them into it. Also while all the family members are immune the MC's command power, all of them were influenced when he had his awakening which made all of them malleable to his will, with Felix being the most malleable.

Which isn't to say I completely disagree with you. A bit more of a slow burn wouldn't hurt. One thing to consider though, is the game is still early in development. There are nine side characters whose content hasn't been added yet. As of now, the biggest limiting factor in game is money especially if you want all their medical cards. There are times where you have to grind money in order to purchase the items needed to advance the story. That might be magnified once more characters require items to be purchased. Also those characters will require timeslots being devoted to visiting them and raising their affection, which will be less time grinding the affection of the core characters. Once the game is in a more complete state, it may not feel as though it is happening as quickly; it may be too early in development to get a good feel.

A Game with great renders!

Could anyone tell me if there is any sex scenes now?
I can't see any sex scenes in the gallery but the game has a vaginal sex tag.
There is vaginal sex with Victoria, Victoria's receptionist, Marisha, and the prostitute on Dark Street. Characters in this game can be divided into two categories, core and side. Progress with the core characters, Diana, Amelia, and Elisa, is tied to the progression of the main story. Based on the roadmap, it appears two main story updates will be required before anything beyond oral will occur with them. Side characters will have two updates: sex and pregnancy once the latter is introduced. Vaginal sex is likely with Dottie, and perhaps more with Victoria, next update.

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
There is vaginal sex with Victoria
There have been plenty of women who have thrown away happy marriages very quickly because they met someone who gave them the tingles, and Diana and Felix didn't necessarily have the happiest marriage. On the other route, plenty of people have done things they are uncomfortable with because the peer group/cult have pressured them into it. Also while all the family members are immune the MC's command power, all of them were influenced when he had his awakening which made all of them malleable to his will, with Felix being the most malleable.

Which isn't to say I completely disagree with you. A bit more of a slow burn wouldn't hurt. One thing to consider though, is the game is still early in development. There are nine side characters whose content hasn't been added yet. As of now, the biggest limiting factor in game is money especially if you want all their medical cards. There are times where you have to grind money in order to purchase the items needed to advance the story. That might be magnified once more characters require items to be purchased. Also those characters will require timeslots being devoted to visiting them and raising their affection, which will be less time grinding the affection of the core characters. Once the game is in a more complete state, it may not feel as though it is happening as quickly; it may be too early in development to get a good feel.

There is vaginal sex with Victoria, Victoria's receptionist, Marisha, and the prostitute on Dark Street. Characters in this game can be divided into two categories, core and side. Progress with the core characters, Diana, Amelia, and Elisa, is tied to the progression of the main story. Based on the roadmap, it appears two main story updates will be required before anything beyond oral will occur with them. Side characters will have two updates: sex and pregnancy once the latter is introduced. Vaginal sex is likely with Dottie, and perhaps more with Victoria, next update.
Please tell me how to trigger the scene "vaginal sex with Victoria".
What I get is on BJ.

Aug 15, 2017
There is vaginal sex with Victoria

Please tell me how to trigger the scene "vaginal sex with Victoria".
What I get is on BJ.
You have to repeat the blowjob. The seventh time you cum while selling your sperm, she will say that she's tired of sucking and offer the use of her vagina. If you don't have a condom the first time, she'll give you one, but you'll have to buy more from the drug store in order to repeat the scene.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Today is February 15, it's been a month since the last "0.5 progress report" ( ), it would be nice, and I believe useful for the author to report on his progress to his patrons. Regular communication maintains faith in future progress and discourages giving up on pledges. Two or three sentences and a picture, a moment of work but a big thing for product advertising.
:WeSmart:

Reactions: SomeoneX22

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Today is February 15, it's been a month since the last "0.5 progress report" ( ), it would be nice, and I believe useful for the author to report on his progress to his patrons. Regular communication maintains faith in future progress and discourages giving up on pledges. Two or three sentences and a picture, a moment of work but a big thing for product advertising.
:WeSmart:
Especially given that you need to be subbed for a month before you can receive the newest update. Really puts me off - and i'm sure a lot of people who see that the dev does not post so often.

Reactions: DTchan

Smooku

Mar 22, 2021
Oh Great One when can we expect the 0.5 public release and on another side can't wait for diana to get spitrosted or better dp-ed:D. Love the game, one of the best here

Reactions: DTchan

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
The game's good, I think....

I know that we are supposed to kinda focus on the family for the eggs but I kinda hope we get to see more of Victoria. Not just sexwise but also storywise lol. I mean she's obviously hiding smt. Also, nah foret abt buying that beach house or whatever it was. If we can make her one of our women to the harem then we'll get both without expenses lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from that I liked tha game. I think it's still in its 1st phase. I mean the Mc still doesn't know sh1t, is weak as hell... I'm so hyped to see what he will become in the future. BTW, I rly hope the demon was mistaken and he's able to do more than just mental things. Or that at least his powers in the mental realm are divesified, and not the usual I cant control you/listen to your thoughts trope.

Sry if I made mistakes dude. I just want to sleep but I knew that I'd have forgotten to leave a com I slept and yk gotta support the dev the way you can IG.

I wish y'all tha best dev/s

THX

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
it says get 170 af with diana and aproach her in the kitchen but nothing new happens? only helping
Whenever scenes dont trigger in this game its usually because you dont have enough max stamina. Go to the shower and jerk off a few times to boost your stamina and try again.

Aug 15, 2017
The game's good, I think....

I know that we are supposed to kinda focus on the family for the eggs but I kinda hope we get to see more of Victoria. Not just sexwise but also storywise lol. I mean she's obviously hiding smt. Also, nah foret abt buying that beach house or whatever it was. If we can make her one of our women to the harem then we'll get both without expenses lol.
I agree about Victoria. From a character design perspective, I think she is the best looking character in the game.
As long as i can see those tanlines on Elisa
I do appreciate when artist include details like tanlines, but I can't help nitpicking that her tanlines don't match her original swimsuit which she stated was old and her only one. I suppose she had also tanned in her underwear previously.
it says get 170 af with diana and aproach her in the kitchen but nothing new happens? only helping
Whenever scenes dont trigger in this game its usually because you dont have enough max stamina. Go to the shower and jerk off a few times to boost your stamina and try again.
Not exactly. You need at least five stamina to have an option to choose that scene. While it isn't based on max stamina directly, you do need a max stamina of at least five in order to have the necessary minimum current stamina of five.

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes