Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I've cucked felix, tried to do a second playthrough but when it got to the point where i'm asked what to do the only option was to cuck him, i guess deep down i don't want to share. But hot dayum the 20:00 family tv time is so fucking hot on the sharing route, thank you whoever i got the saves from.
For those who want to share just be a dick and do all the shit like the spa time with mom and the other dudes and take dad with you when you go to the message parlor or whatever it is called with the sister.
And don't forget, on the NTR route, MC sells his mother for money... She is already doing handwork in the bakery's bathroom, and when the "wall" is finished, anyone can fuck her for money... Sorry everyone, but this is disgusting and has nothing to do with NTR/ to the sharing tag... I'm not talking against NTR/sharing because it's in many games, however this idea from the author doesn't fit this game. In fact, I wouldn't appreciate it anywhere if a boy forced his mother to be a whore.
And this is just my opinion, I won't argue with anyone if they have a different opinion...

• Sad
Reactions: Babalui

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
And don't forget, on the NTR route, MC sells his mother for money... She is already doing handwork in the bakery's bathroom, and when the "wall" is finished, anyone can fuck her for money... Sorry everyone, but this is disgusting and has nothing to do with NTR/ to the sharing tag... I'm not talking against NTR/sharing because it's in many games, however this idea from the author doesn't fit this game. In fact, I wouldn't appreciate it anywhere if a boy forced his mother to be a whore.
And this is just my opinion, I won't argue with anyone if they have a different opinion...
Doing sexual stuff with relatives would be a no-go too, but this is just a game so w/e.
When it gets to the point where they can fuck her i just switch saves and i'll be good. I'm don't really associate with mcs so as long as the scene is hot i'm alright.

Reactions: Looper9

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Doing sexual stuff with relatives would be a no-go too, but this is just a game so w/e.
When it gets to the point where they can fuck her i just switch saves and i'll be good. I'm don't really associate with mcs so as long as the scene is hot i'm alright.
I know it's a game, I understand what you're saying, I'm talking about the situation that doesn't fit the labels (NTR/sharing).
NTR/cheating if a mother fucks the priest in the church and no one knows.
Sharing when we fuck the girls together with dad.
Fucking mother for money: Pimp...

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
I know it's a game, I understand what you're saying, I'm talking about the situation that doesn't fit the labels (NTR/sharing).
prostitution tag is there, yes tags don't tell the whole story.

Reactions: Acsuka

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
As long as it's avoidable, i think it's fine.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Golden Mean [v0.4 Public] [DrMolly]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Guys, mom Diana needs money for the orphanage so she has to turn to her grandpas and the Mc pimp's plan.:devilish:

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
Golden Mean [v0.4 Public] [DrMolly]

Win/Lin/MacOS -
Mega

Walkthrough - Mega

Where have you find this release ? :unsure:
There's nothing new on his patreon (last publication: February 4, "0.5 Preview #2"), and I haven't seen anything on his discord...
Has he edited his original "December 20" post on patreon ?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
It was my first time playing this, and i had a fun time. For sure one of the better games i have played in the last couple of years. Mom and sisters very hot, especially mom, one of the sexiest characters i have seen. I liked every route, from a only MC route to a sharing route with Felix, to a route with those 2 investors. All were fun to see. Good luck in the future.

Aug 15, 2017
As long as it's avoidable, i think it's fine.
The problem is that it isn't, at least if you want to do a sharing/swinging route. You have to do the public bath scene in order to make Felix an associate. While the other requirements for that option make sense, that one seems unnecessary. One would assume that not actively pushing Felix and Diana towards divorce would suffice.

To a larger extent, this is one reason I hate how binary morality is handled in many games. Often many of the best powers, abilities, persuasion options, etc. are tied to having a high score in alignment. I may not want to be either Stupid Good or Stupid evil. I may want to be grey, or I may want to be evil but not killing puppies for the evilz, or I may want to be good but not spare the sociopath who tried to wipe out the city.

For the record, I have enjoyed the game. I did a solo playthrough and an full-NTR playthrough. Then I tried a swinging playthrough, and hit the point where the only option was to cuck Felix. It's just annoying that isn't an option.

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes