K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Is there any cheat Mod or something? As far as i can see, this game had a lot of grinding, which is a shame

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Nope they are not. I am Russian and i see when other Russian trying to write in English. There are some patterns.
I am also Russian, the previos translator of this game from one of our pirate sites wrote some time ago about them that they are Russian speakers and will add our language starting from version 0.3. apparently they changed their mind

Last edited:

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
I loved the game, and for me the only problem is that it is sandbox. I have difficulty investing my time in sandbox. I'll probably keep playing because the story is good, but the sandbox really sucks

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I loved the game, and for me the only problem is that it is sandbox. I have difficulty investing my time in sandbox. I'll probably keep playing because the story is good, but the sandbox really sucks
If you skip seen text you can progress pretty well.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
If you play in NTR mode, the story changes a bit at a certain point, you get more detailed content, but this does not change the main story at the moment. If you also want to share, the scenes will also change (other men are also present with you and the girls, or in some cases only with one girl) But this is already a spoiler for you...
In other words, the relationship of the characters also changes, because either they only love me, or I tell them that they can be with someone else (I think this is quite a big difference), and although you can turn off NTR afterwards, it doesn't stop what's happening. Decide what you want at the beginning of the game, if you don't want NTR and sharing (like me) the game will still be meaningful and you will make the girls happy on your own. Currently, NTR is not dominating the game yet, sharing is.
I agree with you there, I just finished and having the ntr off is making this game good and it actually so wholesome. Can't wait for the next update

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
If you play in NTR mode, the story changes a bit at a certain point, you get more detailed content, but this does not change the main story at the moment. If you also want to share, the scenes will also change (other men are also present with you and the girls, or in some cases only with one girl) But this is already a spoiler for you...
In other words, the relationship of the characters also changes, because either they only love me, or I tell them that they can be with someone else (I think this is quite a big difference), and although you can turn off NTR afterwards, it doesn't stop what's happening. Decide what you want at the beginning of the game, if you don't want NTR and sharing (like me) the game will still be meaningful and you will make the girls happy on your own. Currently, NTR is not dominating the game yet, sharing is.
I've cucked felix, tried to do a second playthrough but when it got to the point where i'm asked what to do the only option was to cuck him, i guess deep down i don't want to share. But hot dayum the 20:00 family tv time is so fucking hot on the sharing route, thank you whoever i got the saves from.
For those who want to share just be a dick and do all the shit like the spa time with mom and the other dudes and take dad with you when you go to the message parlor or whatever it is called with the sister.

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes