RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
What does turning harem on/off mean? For example, if you turn it off, will girls get angry if they see you with another girl?

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Are all ntr scenes avoidable? Or is there a part in the game where there is a forced ntr where you can't avoid

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Thanks a lot man, I was having doubts cause I saw the picture of the red head and many men. Guess I'll start playing this
Good luck, nice girls, good animations, and if you get stuck, use WT, updated on page 106. (y)

Bouncerjohnson

Sep 12, 2023
Now Felix is a cuck. That's the only choise. I wonder, What did I miss ? ? Do I need to play the whole game from the start ?? I chose the private room in the onsen, that's why ?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
One last question, If I turn the ntr off I won't miss some content that's important in the story right?
It's a matter of perspective. If you use the NTR/sharing route, of course the story and the relationship between the characters will change a bit. But if you don't like it, just enjoy the game alone with the girls and no one bothers you. Don't worry, we're still at the beginning of the story.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes