Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
The first column is for Elisa, you need to dive more with her. Middle one you have to oil and massage the mom and sister, the last one is at home watching tv with the family at 20:00. Keep repeating them. Depending on which path you're on the tv event will change.
Keep refilling your stamina by clicking on it by going to your profile so you can keep doing the massage and elisa events.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
The first column is for Elisa, you need to dive more with her. Middle one you have to oil and massage the mom and sister, the last one is at home watching tv with the family at 20:00. Keep repeating them. Depending on which path you're on the tv event will change.
Keep refilling your stamina by clicking on it by going to your profile so you can keep doing the massage and elisa events.
can i get all those scenes with felix coming along?

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone help I cant acces dark street it gives me error everytime i checked audio folder and file is there ?
OSError: Couldn't find file 'audio/message-is-love-11923.mp3'.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Ofc, depending on the path you've picked, he'll join or jerk off near the others. I cucked him but the sharing path is kinda nice too, i'm doing the sharing path on a different save.
Do you need to do it early? have done everything else but there is no option to do anything

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Send someone photos of these scenes
First column is Elisa diving event, middle one is massaging the mom and sister, third one is the tv wathing event with the family at 20:00, just keep repeating them and don't forget to check the mall and the lower part of the boat. Also keep refilling your stamina so you can do more stuff in 1 go.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Do you need to do it early? have done everything else but there is no option to do anything
What do you mean early? To get to the boat you need a hot day, just keep skipping by sleeping and at one point you get a "hot day", there you can pick to skip or go to the boat.
This is how it will look:
hot day.png

zwelp

Feb 11, 2022
Can someone help I cant acces dark street it gives me error everytime i checked audio folder and file is there ?
OSError: Couldn't find file 'audio/message-is-love-11923.mp3'.
It happend to me after running renpy to enable console. In the .\game\ directory there are two files called something like renpy.rpy and renpy.rpyc.
Deleting those solved it for me.

Reactions: Mohawk01
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes