Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Does dottie has any scenes in this version ?
NO!
it will be in the next sequel 0.5.
From the Patreon log: 0.5:
"So. Dottie. As for now her story is divided into two branches with additional 2 if you have some joint business with Way and Gordon."

Reactions: qweasd55
Jan 7, 2021
oh yeah, it was real.
an individual build number was added into a script file, quite easy to find

I expect more vicious hidden labels for version v0.5, even if the dev has little chance of winning this little war in the medium/long term. v0.5 will be leaked much faster, believe me
Wow, this guy actually bothered to make a separate build for everyone and upload it individually? He must work for Nasa or something. With my internet, this would take weeks.

Reactions: Necronlord5

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Wow, this guy actually bothered to make a separate build for everyone and upload it individually? He must work for Nasa or something. With my internet, this would take weeks.
Doing several builds doesn't take much time if you're doing via a script.
However, upload + DM each patron definitely takes time. Time he could have used for more useful things, like working on his game.

Jul 24, 2023
Repition. Keep doing those scenes where the lines are linked to the ones you are missing.. it can take around 4 or 5 goes to unlock the next parts - but they are worth it!
Thanks I finally got the shaved balls and the hot day event, turns out I was missing the hooker one.

Reactions: Ru1n
Jul 24, 2023
Now why suddenly I'm home after talking to Victoria saying Let's go then. So the harem event is over just like that? I only get the passed out scene :HideThePain:

Update: after a bunch of repetition finally completed the Harem gallery :LUL:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mickotom

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Hello, I would like to know if there is still a cheat button in the menu that allows you to earn money or points with the girls?

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes