Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
if who is MC:
text = text.replace("Diana", "Mom")

So the sentence: MC "Did you talk to Diana Cooper?" will appear as MC "Did you talk to Mom?"

Is that correct?
No, it doesn't work like that. ;)
With this line "text = text.replace("Diana", "Mom")" only, you will have this result: "Did you talk to Mom Cooper?".
And that's why I added a few other codelines to force the MC to say "Diana Cooper" in each sentence with the full "Diana Cooper" name (idem for the full "Felix Cooper" name) because otherwise the text makes no sense.

What I noticed is that the game only understands the command "if who is None" and is making the replacements related to it like "text = text.replace("[LAL]", "your mom")", since every sentence that has [LAL] is being replaced for "your mom", like the examples I gave before.
In fact, in your case, your renpy doesn't understand the "None" variable and is acting like "None" means "all".
That's why I suggested you to open your patch with notepad to delete all the "if who is None" linked lines.
If you do that, your problem is solved.(y)
(all the "if who is none" sentences are just here to make the game more comfy, that's not a major loss for you)

Maj: If you don't want to do this by yourself, I did it for you in the attached file of this post (it contains also the fixed Felix sentences -in the whole molly's scripts he says only 3 times "mom" instead of "your mom"-)

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Well, yes, it’s beautiful, and yes, everything shines with oil, yes, the underwater renderings are beautiful, the sounds in the cave are good!
But 760 renders?
Oh well excuse me, where is the continuation of the plot???

And because of such an update without a plot, we just have random events that you have to grind for hours to see them, was there so much shouting about not spreading? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lol
Is the dev serious?

OverlordCW

May 22, 2023
oh yeah, it was real.
an individual build number was added into a script file, quite easy to find

I expect more vicious hidden labels for version v0.5, even if the dev has little chance of winning this little war in the medium/long term. v0.5 will be leaked much faster, believe me
What if that build number was a red herring for you to find, lulling you into a false sense of security but the real identifier is still hidden somewhere in the files. :unsure:

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Those friggen angel statues in the intro... I have seen WAY too much Doctor Who to EVER trust an angel statue again. Like, ever. Especially when you just have a close up still image of them throughout a convo. XD

Reactions: mupp778

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
I'm didn't see anything mc behind cheating
Just family swinging/sharing
I think Midlife Crisis have swinging sex but this game not a ntr tag

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This game needs [urgently!!!] some Walkthrough. Non NTR and NTR branches, and then their specific subplots. The story and the game development is just fucking confusing! And the grinding is obscene!
This is already in the game, you decide whether you want to see it or not lol

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Someone help me with my shaved balls shit from MC I mean..:KEK:
You either just wait and the event will appear itself, or when Diana is in the bathroom on the second floor, click on the door, there will be an option to knock.

Reactions: Ass Fan

z0mbi

Feb 11, 2020
Is there any tag to see non-quest games which goes with paths? I downloaded this game, saw quest style and deleted. It is too much time wasting for me

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You either just wait and the event will appear itself, or when Diana is in the bathroom on the second floor, click on the door, there will be an option to knock.
Okay, thanks bro, I was already getting mad about this lol

Reactions: ItsNotUs
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes