Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Guys how to unlock scene living room felix + sister and mc + mom ? give me save pls <3
While watching tv with the 4 of them?
I cucked felix so he sits on the other side of the room but Elisa kinda looks at him while sucking mc's cock.
Just join them at 20:00 and things should change soon, do it a few times.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Should unlock all of your gallery.
I had most unlocked before so can't really confirm if it unlocks everything but I couldnt find some scenes and now all of them are available for me.
It assumes that felix is your friend and obedience over love.

Works only for 0.4.
Just put it in the game folder and replace the file.
I've also attached a save with the gallery open.
Soo, are you trying to say that your unlocker is not an unlocker ("hack"), but a savegame with certain scenes unlocked then?
I was hoping for an all-purpose gallery unlocker. Guess I will have to wait until one hero emerges :rolleyes:

r0def

Aug 9, 2017
While watching tv with the 4 of them?
I cucked felix so he sits on the other side of the room but Elisa kinda looks at him while sucking mc's cock.
Just join them at 20:00 and things should change soon, do it a few times.
all time cuck scene i try maybe x10 times maybe you have save?)

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
all time cuck scene i try maybe x10 times maybe you have save?)
you have to do it first in a cave with Elisa, with diving gear when it's a hot day. After that, Elisa dares to do it while watching TV.
Here is Save

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Is there any point in grinding submissiveness for the mom yet? Doubting it, but I am wondering how/when that stat is going to come into the game.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys I was kinda confused about the update for the mother quest I keep getting the go workout and bath. Was this event repeatable? Cause everytime I done this only got the scene where MC and his mum shower together nothing more. While the younger sister after some scene with the morning event and story proceed further where we reach the Victoria secret place I think? And that’s that for this new update? And the younger sister quest remain the same like the mum get max affection and shave ball wait, I done all these and skip few days but nothing happen so that’s that I think?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you raise stamina beyond 15 in NTR route, since getting coffee from Eliza no longer works?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
just try shower and at night in dark ally scene max stamina is 18
Weird! I tried in the dark alley. When finished, game says I got +1 in max stamina. But when I checked the stat, max stamina still stays at 15. Also, in my case, getting coffee from Eliza works up to 99 max in one of my non-NTR play through. So could this be a bug for the NTR route?

Last edited:

Amey

Nov 11, 2018
Weird! I tried in the dark alley. When finished, game says I got +1 in max stamina. But when I checked the stat, max stamina still stays at 15. Also, in my case, getting coffee from Eliza works up to 99 max in one of my non-NTR play through. So could this be a bug for the NTR route?
dont know maybe u need to unlock another girl event or something

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I already got all scenes with Amelia (on NTR route) but still have this on the hint, what should I do?
View attachment 3303125
Can you fondle her tits when she's massaging you?
It's a bug present since last version. No more content with her besides harem path.
How do you raise stamina beyond 15 in NTR route, since getting coffee from Eliza no longer works?
just try shower and at night in dark ally scene max stamina is 18
dont know maybe u need to unlock another girl event or something
If you are suggesting the Amelia message event, then it is probably a bug.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021
Damn son. New customers don't even have immediate access to the game. The way this developer does things doesn't inspire confidence in me, it's like taking these patron hostage.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes