Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Besides the quick bj after felix leaves is there any new content for Amelia? i've messaged both her and let her do it to the mc but unlike the two other girls it doesn't that's all do i need to start all over

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Besides the quick bj after felix leaves is there any new content for Amelia? i've messaged both her and let her do it to the mc but unlike the two other girls it doesn't that's all do i need to start all over
Did you do the boat and 20:00 tv events? That's it for her i think.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Did not get a boat event other than with Elisa have started over going to see if that helps
You need to skip days until you get a "hot day" then you can choose to go there or skip it.
Don't forget to cheat back up your stamina so you can do all the event multiple times in 1 go, you still might need to repeat the "hot day" a few times.
There's a "basement" for the boat thing too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Top and bottom part, lights up as you hover your mouse over it.
Check the mall to, you'll need stuff for the diving event as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobhanw

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
You need to skip days until you get a "hot day" then you can choose to go there or skip it.
Don't forget to cheat back up your stamina so you can do all the event multiple times in 1 go, you still might need to repeat the "hot day" a few times.
I see is there a special location you need to be or does the even start by itself?

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I see is there a special location you need to be or does the even start by itself?
When you go to sleep, as the next day starts you see a screen with the number of days passed and a thermometer on a post or wooden beam, normally its in green or smth but you have a 10% chance(that's why you have to skip so many days if you're unlucky) to get a "hot day" then you can choose to go on the boat or skip the event(don't skip ofc).

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
When you go to sleep, as the next day starts you see a screen with the number of days passed and a thermometer on a post or wooden beam, normally its in green or smth but you have a 10% chance(that's why you have to skip so many days if you're unlucky) to get a "hot day" then you can choose to go on the boat or skip the event(don't skip ofc).
Guess there must be a bug with my game then cause i dont see any screen with a number when i go to bed it just goes black quick

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Guess there must be a bug with my game then cause i dont see any screen with a number when i go to bed it just goes black quick
Shouldn't matter, the game still should roll for the hot day or not. Just make a save and try skipping until you get it.

charliecomb

May 30, 2023
hmm cheat button only gives me affection for the women not corrupt or submission.only money and the blue tab on mc work for me.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes