andee86

May 22, 2019
Hello, is there any sex penetration in NTR or harem rute(ntr) whit diana elisa felix or amelia ?
is this game just teasing ?

xSam99

Feb 4, 2023
i can't open harem route
I watched TV with the family more than 20 times and nothing happened. Is there any solution?

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
How this can be mean? even doesn't have "sexual harassment" and "rape" tags
Golden Mean
1 the ideal moderate position between two extremes.
2 another term for golden section.
"mean"
1. unkind, spiteful, or unfair.
"it was very mean of me"
4 (of a quantity) calculated as a mean; "average.
by 1989, the mean age at marriage stood at 24.8 for women and 26.9 for men"
5 equally far from two extremes.
"hope is the mean virtue between despair and presumption"

noun "Mean"
1 the value obtained by dividing the sum of several quantities by their number;
"an average. acid output was calculated by taking the mean of all three samples"
2 a condition, quality, or course of action equally removed from two opposite (usually unsatisfactory) extremes.
"the mean between two extremes"
:geek:

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
i can't open harem route
I watched TV with the family more than 20 times and nothing happened. Is there any solution?
you need to turn on harem in fetish option first, and then you should sleep until you go to the water house and then the harem route starts. to return to the water house its completely random tho. so just sleep over and over until you go back.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I am not able to fondle them. I get the scene where the MC thinks that he needs to talk with Amelia in her room for the topless option. Please help.
You need to do a few massages with her trying to fondle her tits(with you on the table ofc), it says she needs time to realize nobody's coming. After a few tries check her clothes too if you can switch to braless whatever that thing she's wearing is called.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Can one play both Harem and NTR path in the same game? I still miss scenes, such as the HJ by sis to MC and D@D, and the TV scenes with the whole fam. That seems a sharing route to me, but it seems it's in the Harem route. I just can't figure this out

Dec 2, 2020
At first I was a big fan, I even wanted to support the dev. But now I started a new game paying much more attention to details than before. And...And everything seems to be so "soulless.". The sandbox is terrible. Gameplay is not smooth. Pace of the story is kind of weird. Vibe here is artificial and strangely passionless. I feel like the dev wasted a lot of time coding the sandbox. On the other hand, without the sandbox after almost a year and a half there would be maybe 3 hours of content if you read slowly. And probably the most fucked up gallery access I've ever seen, and the scenes there are "incomplete", different from the ones you can see in the game itself... ~70% of questions in this thread are about how to unlock a specific scene/path or requests for saves/cheats. Which just shows that the path dev is taking is probably not the best one.
I don't have many of positive feelings about this game which really makes me sad because the models are absolutely gorgeous and the theme of full family harem and sharing women is very unique.

Last edited:

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
Im a bit disappointed as there is NO NTR action with mom or sis in this update.
No bakery, no church, not a single pic, nada, nothing.:confused:

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Dev isnt reworking shit like you say. Maybe you play only one path so that is why you think the story isnt advancing.
Yeah, sure... 1706456777168.png

You can see on the folder files, as its too lazy to actually compress the assets and on the gallery.

Big numbers on renders and aminations impress, if you dont actually see that each "animation" is about 80~110 renders made of variations, and each scene is made of 15~25 animations been on different sides/views.

Hell, even on gallery thats not much sheet when you separate what was pre-0.4 and new stuff. Well, have fun on this and talk big here, see you guys in December probably (just to remind that this is a game from 2022).

• Haha
Reactions: Ru1n
4.20 star(s) 80 Votes