Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
I've noticed that sometimes (even after the roles have been established at the beginning of the game), MC still calls his father "Felix" instead of "Dad" and his mother "Diana" instead of "Mom".
And sometimes the MC is still called "Arthur" instead of the name the player has chosen.

So I made a patch to fix various errors in the dev's script. It also makes the game characters a bit more family-oriented when using the names and roles of family members.

UNIVERSAL INCEST (FIXING) PATCH

(Works with every new future update)

WARNING:
It's just a fixing patch.
You still have to set the true family bonds ("Mom", "Dad", "Sister") at the beginning of the game.

To activate the patch, just put it in the "Golden-Mean-0.x\game\" folder.

link:

Maj: if you encounter this problem you can do that.

Last edited:

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Game tells me I've done everything but still missing some. 1706432639420.png
1706432661113.png
1706432680990.png
I got Scuba gear too and nothing changes.

Or can someone just upload a save with full unlock. This game is so damn grindy and clicky with no indication of what to do or where to go.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
so.. no progression? just renders? whats new?
A lot, it's just weird to find out what's new and where to ge get the new scenes.
Have you been on the boat? There's a lot of new stuff there, also at 20:00 watching tv.
I like the game, many times i lose interest as soon as it turns into mindless fuckfest, i also like the renders a lot, nice looking characters.
Go to the demon and check memories, you'll find out what you can do more.
Don't forget to cheat back your energy so you can do stuff multiple times on the boat.

Last edited:

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Game tells me I've done everything but still missing some. View attachment 3302940
View attachment 3302941
View attachment 3302942
I got Scuba gear too and nothing changes.

Or can someone just upload a save with full unlock. This game is so damn grindy and clicky with no indication of what to do or where to go.
You need a compresstor too, then you can go diving.
It's 500 buck tho, prepare(ez cheat).
Scenes are nice, you just have to do them multiple times, just don't have "skip unseen text" on and the text will stop when you find new dialog.
Holy shit Elisa is hot as fuck!
Don't forget to cheat back your energy so you can do stuff multiple times on the boat.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I already got all scenes with Amelia (on NTR route) but still have this on the hint, what should I do?
Amelia.JPG

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
The new content on this update is exclusively Harem path (70% of the content is on the boat on a hot day, rest is triggered at home when everybody is is on the couch) and 1 repeatable event with Mom (Shave + HJ) and 1 repeatable event with Redhead sister near the pool.
There is nothing new related to older paths (Dad + MC combo with both sisters, Mom Sharing to strangers).

On a more personal note, I really found it weird that dev decided to jump straight to harem without further development of the other arcs. It would have been more sensical to me to individually develop the 3 LIs corruption, unbenknown of each other - with participation of dad or not - then add a harem path later on.

It was still a very enjoyable update and the early harem kinda fits the story but I really hope it doesn't become the norm and that other paths get back on track.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
The new content on this update is exclusively Harem path (70% of the content is on the boat on a hot day, rest is triggered at home when everybody is is on the couch) and 1 repeatable event with Mom (Shave + HJ) and 1 repeatable event with Redhead sister near the pool.
There is nothing new related to older paths (Dad + MC combo with both sisters, Mom Sharing to strangers).

On a more personal note, I really found it weird that dev decided to jump straight to harem without further development of the other arcs. It would have been more sensical to me to individually develop the 3 LIs corruption, unbenknown of each other - with participation of dad or not - then add a harem path later on.

It was still a very enjoyable update and the early harem kinda fits the story but I really hope it doesn't become the norm and that other paths get back on track.
How to get the boat, I had the beach day but nothing after that?
This game needs a big overhaul as scene/quest log goes imo.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
You need to skip days until you get a "hot day" then it gives a choice, dont forget to cheat your engery so you can do all the stuff on the boat.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
You need to sleep and wake up to a "hot day" then you get to choose to go on the boat or skip. Just keep sleeping and you'll get one eventually.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I've skipped literally 30 days in a row, it says for a splitsecond [normal day] every day

Edit: Un-fu**ing believable... as soon as I wrote this a hot day came suddenly :ROFLMAO:
After the scuba stuff you still need to buy a compressor, dont forget to check the mall.
10% chance for a hot day, keep "cheating" your stamina back so you can make sure you did all what you could in one go on the boat. You'll have to go a few more or at least 1 more times.

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes