Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
How do i start the harem route? what stats needs to be the girls at to trigger? I've doing the "watch tv at 20hrs" hing for like 15 times I can' get it

Btw all girls are at affection 200, but I dont know what lvl of corruption/submission they smust be
Click on every girl's affection stat until they're actually maxed (sometimes shows different), then sleep until the termometer shows a hot day, that starts the harem.

Reactions: Mushybird

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
there is a issue with in the game when it asks u to go shopping for massages outfit and massage table when u buy the fit it dont show in your inventory plz help

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Again, a "too much, too little" update, is more like that the dev takes more time redoing old renders for "quality sake" than actually advancing the story (again); after 0.2 the game advanced 0.

I told this sometimes after 0.3 and repeat after 0.4: if the game is not abandoned by the end of the year, it will have only one more update with "a lot" of rework from old shit and maybe 4 scenes, with 1 of than with a big MAYBE for actual sexual content (or even the dev will have and reloaded/reworked v0.1, like saw TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES on other games last year).

Don´t know if this is just a hobby for the dev or if he/she just want to milk some money; but don't get your hopes high on this (unfortunately).
Dev isnt reworking shit like you say. Maybe you play only one path so that is why you think the story isnt advancing.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Ahem guys, for NTR, whats new ? it says bakery and shower but I see nothing new, I used old save so can someone give me an idea ?
There is alot new, if you have felix help there are new scenes out at the beach and also during TV time in the evening.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
In the OP it says talk to Ashandra again in the library if you use old saves. It says she is not in the city and Ive got no reason to go in there. Anybody had this issue and know how to fix it? I couldnt get to the new content yet.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Paradoxically, not having leaked on f95 in December and January is, maybe, what saved this game's future.
According to SonsofLiberty, more than 50 incest games updated on f95 in December and January were reported to patreon by a crazy user.
GoldenMean, since it hasn't yet leaked on f95, hasn't yet been spotted by this crazy user, and maybe when the public version will come, the crazy user will have disappeared by then.
Goddamn, some people really have nothing better to do with their sad lives... I hope the uber normies never find out this space exists, I still remember the fallout from RapeLay somehow getting into the mainstream.

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes