Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Doing the harem event without cheats and unlimited actions given the fact that, there's only a chance to be hot weather feels extremely grindy. I have a feeling that i'm being playing an MMO and doing daily heroic dungeons during World of Warcraft TBC.

The scenes are looking really nice the reward is really good. However it's hard to tell whether you fully unlocked the all the available scenes.

It's really good that the game has built in progress tracker, however it received very little update for this 0.4 version.

I wish best of luck for the developer, i hope they rethink how the core gameplay progresses, since i have a feeling that there will be more negative reviews over time.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
A pretty underated game, the renders are absolutely gorgeous and the characters are actually still pretty likeable. The only con is maybe the story progressing a bit too slowly for my taste, which may explain why people are sleeping in this one, but personally I still believe the game is extremely underated.

I just hope the story develops a bit faster in future updates, not too agressively, but to avoid the player feel bored at some times, specially taking into account that you need to farm points as well with the characters.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Fellas

I just downloaded the updated but the game says I already reached everything in the main story and with Diana. Do I need to restart a new game from the beginning

And could someone tell me if there are only 2 paths: harem or ntr/sharing?

What if I´m only interested in one LI ?; can I play with that in mind or must I select from the beginning "harem" route (no more single LI) ?

Cheers !

Last edited:

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Again, a "too much, too little" update, is more like that the dev takes more time redoing old renders for "quality sake" than actually advancing the story (again); after 0.2 the game advanced 0.

I told this sometimes after 0.3 and repeat after 0.4: if the game is not abandoned by the end of the year, it will have only one more update with "a lot" of rework from old shit and maybe 4 scenes, with 1 of than with a big MAYBE for actual sexual content (or even the dev will have and reloaded/reworked v0.1, like saw TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES on other games last year).

Don´t know if this is just a hobby for the dev or if he/she just want to milk some money; but don't get your hopes high on this (unfortunately).

r0def

Aug 9, 2017
Amazing game! Guys how to unlock scene living room felix + sister and main + mom ? give me save pls <3

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
From the "changelog" which is "posted" in the OP....

• Cheats. Just click on the icon or a word u need to increase desired stat
You are far more patient and kind. I almost always assume that if someone is asking a question that is explicitly answered in the OP that they don't have the capacity to follow and kind of advice/instructions I give them.

Reactions: Sheeba neng

amajul

Jan 16, 2018
How do i start the harem route? what stats needs to be the girls at to trigger? I've doing the "watch tv at 20hrs" hing for like 15 times I can' get it

Btw all girls are at affection 200, but I dont know what lvl of corruption/submission they smust be

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Ahem guys, for NTR, whats new ? it says bakery and shower but I see nothing new, I used old save so can someone give me an idea ?

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes