Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a reason why we don't have hints for how to progress the Harem scenes once the path has been initialized? I know the first one happens at 20:00 at the TV but I am clueless how to go further.

As an aside, it's kind of depressing seeing how much work the dev put into the interface and all the stat tracking when 95% of it isn't even used. How many years will it be before the Pregnancy stat will come into use?
Keep repeating the same event at 20.00. I know it's unintuitive but you have to keep doing it for few times then it will progress.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
0.3 mac doesnt work. it opens and closes automatically. any mac users?
Leaving this here because when I searched I see you and a handful people asked, but at least on Mac 0.4b does this if you just click on the file. Instead, right click -> show contents -> contents -> MacOS -> open the terminal file labelled 'Golden_Mean'.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Misplaced my saves, so need to start again. Where's this little white bar at the bottom of MCs profile? I'm assuming it's the thing at the bottom of the divide between the picture and details/tips, but it's not doing anything. Am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind. Just read the change log to see that the way to cheat has been changed.

Last edited:

xenovon

Apr 5, 2021
anyone unlocked amelia's last solo path on memory? hint says no more content for her, but i still have one memory locked with her.

pspdanxtx283

Oct 10, 2017
Yes that's it, keep watching TV in the evening with energy full.

May I ask How You unlocked steps 4 and 5 in the two other branch ?
Oh, you just have to keep repeating the scenes with Elisa (Diving) and Diana & Amelia (massage). And make sure you have enough stamina. It's kind of a grind fest, lots of repeating the same scenes 3-5 times before you progress to the next step :cry:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
anyone unlocked amelia's last solo path on memory? hint says no more content for her, but i still have one memory locked with her.
Table massage her in the office. You need to buy her outfit and a table massage I believe.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is there a reason why we don't have hints for how to progress the Harem scenes once the path has been initialized? I know the first one happens at 20:00 at the TV but I am clueless how to go further.

As an aside, it's kind of depressing seeing how much work the dev put into the interface and all the stat tracking when 95% of it isn't even used. How many years will it be before the Pregnancy stat will come into use?
Keep repeating the same event at 20.00. I know it's unintuitive but you have to keep doing it for few times then it will progress.
Addition: Also repeat events on water house (scuba diving with Eliza, applying oil on Mom & Amelia).

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Oh, you just have to keep repeating the scenes with Elisa (Diving) and Diana & Amelia (massage). And make sure you have enough stamina. It's kind of a grind fest, lots of repeating the same scenes 3-5 times before you progress to the next step :cry:
I found Amelia Office massage.

but where and when I can find Elisa (Diving) and Diana (massage)?

Thanks

Reactions: arimfan

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Addition: Also repeat events on water house (scuba diving with Eliza, applying oil on Mom & Amelia).
Also don't leave the boat too early because there's only a 10% chance of the boat even occurring again. You'll have to do it twice to get the Elisa diving scenes tho.

Longjohn

May 4, 2017
Can someone please give me his ntr saves please? mine seem to me corrupted. i cant progress with Diana at the quest: talk to her in the kitchen with 170 affection, and i cant continue with Elise at the training event with 150 affection.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes