sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
what is the mom scene to the left of the shower scene and below the workout scene? and how to get very last bottom harem scene

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
what is the mom scene to the left of the shower scene and below the workout scene? and how to get very last bottom harem scene
Diana shaves your balls.
Last harem scene is ntr. If you're not on ntr path you won't see it.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
what is the mom scene to the left of the shower scene and below the workout scene?
I have now slept 3 days but nothing is happening. Are you talking about the bathroom off of the dining room or the one on the second floor? Am I supposed to shower? Not sure why this is so obtuse.
Edit:
Just got it after the next day. Didn't have anything to do with going to the bathroom- it just happened automatically after sleeping.
That's the problem with some sandbox games. You end up having to just skip days until something happens. Should be paced a bit better.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I have skipped a bunch of days. I remember shaving my own balls i think at one point, maybe im forgetting the scene already happened and it just didnt unlock. Otherwise i have no idea. I dont remember any scene tho

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I have skipped a bunch of days. I remember shaving my own balls i think at one point, maybe im forgetting the scene already happened and it just didnt unlock. Otherwise i have no idea. I dont remember any scene tho
You can also knock on the bathroom door at 6.00 and ask her to shave your balls.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You can also knock on the bathroom door at 6.00 and ask her to shave your balls.
6 in the morning when she is in the bathroom it does not give me that option nor does it whenever she is in the bathroom other times. is there an item or maybe something else i need? i have every other scene unlocked but that one

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
6 in the morning when she is in the bathroom it does not give me that option nor does it whenever she is in the bathroom other times. is there an item or maybe something else i need? i have every other scene unlocked but that one
Is her affection low and how much progress have you made with her?

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes