GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Sleep a few days then use the bathroom.
I have now slept 3 days but nothing is happening. Are you talking about the bathroom off of the dining room or the one on the second floor? Am I supposed to shower? Not sure why this is so obtuse.
Edit:
Just got it after the next day. Didn't have anything to do with going to the bathroom- it just happened automatically after sleeping.
That's the problem with some sandbox games. You end up having to just skip days until something happens. Should be paced a bit better.

Reactions: xSam99

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I have now slept 3 days but nothing is happening. Are you talking about the bathroom off of the dining room or the one on the second floor? Am I supposed to shower? Not sure why this is so obtuse.
Edit:
Just got it after the next day. Didn't have anything to do with going to the bathroom- it just happened automatically after sleeping.
That's the problem with some sandbox games. You end up having to just skip days until something happens. Should be paced a bit better.
You can go to the bathroom at 6.00 in the morning when Diana is using it and knock on the door. You can ask her to shave you.

pspdanxtx283

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know what the missing scenes are?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Oh nevermind, just read a previous post. "Watch TV with the family at 8pm in the living room."

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The problem a lot of sandboxes have is lack of direction. When you spend more time advancing days, clicking random rooms, and trying all dialog options for the 4th time to try and notice a difference is when sandboxes move from ok to tedious grind fests.

The girls in this game are gorgeous, but this has started to venture into the grindfest territory. No direction on how to get the harem scenes, no way to trigger "hot days" to get to the boat other than sleeping 10x in a row, no way to see how to unlock the scenes you have missed, and noway even see that you missed some unless you talk to a specific npc.

When you have a scene like the watching tv one do nothing but raise stats by 2 for 95% of the game, then suddenly make that same scene a trigger for events later without direction its just not good planning. Now I need to go back and look at every other repeatable scene even if Im maxed stats with the girls to see if it randomly triggers something else?

And I still have 2 random black boxes, one with the mom and one with a sister that wont trigger even tho I'm pretty sure Ive exhausted all options in the leading scenes.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Any other activity to increase MC's stamina beyond 15 other than getting coffee from Eliza in the morning? Also, what is the max stamina for the current version? I'm already at 51.
Let Elisa bring you coffee in the morning and receive a handjob from her.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Also is the Vaginal sex tag only found on the NTR route? I dont think I've seen any on the non ntr path.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes