wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
How do you get the harem scenes you have on the right paths ? i got the ntr ones
Game tells me I've done everything but still missing some. View attachment 3302940
View attachment 3302941
View attachment 3302942
I got Scuba gear too and nothing changes.

Or can someone just upload a save with full unlock. This game is so damn grindy and clicky with no indication of what to do or where to go.
you also need Scuba suit for Elisa, have to buy it in clothes shop in give her at "boat". after that all will go further
How do you get the harem scenes you have on the right paths ? i got the ntr ones
Before fixing the air conditioner, there was a choice regarding Felix - make him a cuckold, then he will not participate. Or make another save with not sharing mom with 2 strangers

Skip v0.4. No mom's updates.:(
I advise you to get to the harem scenes, mom there is very good at teamwork

Last edited:
Reactions: HuhRedy

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
There is alot new, if you have felix help there are new scenes out at the beach and also during TV time in the evening.
Well how do I access them or so ? are they even NTR or harem because I am talking about NTR. There is no any indicator to what or where to go.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Well how do I access them or so ? are they even NTR or harem because I am talking about NTR. There is no any indicator to what or where to go.
Yep, I got Dad to come with Arthur on both sister events but even so on the Harem event it only sets to make him a cuck or get him out of the way, idk how to make him participate

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yep, I got Dad to come with Arthur on both sister events but even so on the Harem event it only sets to make him a cuck or get him out of the way, idk how to make him participate
How to even initiate these scenes lmao there isnt any indicators.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Also, mom should have a sharing path (with an old man and an Asian) and a good relationship with Felix (he shouldn't sleep on the couch )

Reactions: princess bride
Jun 12, 2022
what is Diana's repeatable event which is mentioned in the changelog. Is there any new shower scene with her apart from the morning one where she shaves your balls?

felyp3

May 22, 2019
you also need Scuba suit for Elisa, have to buy it in clothes shop in give her at "boat". after that all will go further

Before fixing the air conditioner, there was a choice regarding Felix - make him a cuckold, then he will not participate. Or make another save with not sharing mom with 2 strangers

I advise you to get to the harem scenes, mom there is very good at teamwork
Thanks, but i dont have the old saves, can someone share a felix cuckold save ?

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
That little white box right? But nothing happened when I hover or press it
The three icons on the top right when you're not on the middle of a scene, the one that looks like a folder, profiles, map and inventory, you need to go to the profile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can cheat by clicking on it, money, mana(2/2) and stamina(15/15, you might have a different number).
You also need some fetishes to be turned on.

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes