kirk666999

Jul 29, 2017
I saw some comments saying there is an Amelia bj scene, when does that happen? Can someone provide me a save for this please?

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I saw some comments saying there is an Amelia bj scene, when does that happen? Can someone provide me a save for this please?
You need to get a hot day and go on the boat thing, keep doing stuff there(refill your stamina so you can do more stuff in one go).

kirk666999

Jul 29, 2017
You need to get a hot day and go on the boat thing, keep doing stuff there(refill your stamina so you can do more stuff in one go).

Should this happen after the massage? Is this on the cuck the dad or the sharing path? Also after the massage when she asks if i want to continue, do i choose the group pleasure or dont call anyone? Thanks!

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Should this happen after the massage? Is this on the cuck the dad or the sharing path? Also after the massage when she asks if i want to continue, do i choose the group pleasure or dont call anyone? Thanks!
Not sure at what point you can get a hot day, even when you can there's only a 10% chance, so try to save and just skip days like crazy until you get it. It should pop up and offer to go to the boat or not. Everyone's just there.
Check your progress with the devil guy, there's the gallery see if you've missed something.
It will look like this if you get it. It's water house, sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll need that for the scuba suff with Elisa

kirk666999

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure at what point you can get a hot day, even when you can there's only a 10% chance, so try to save and just skip days like crazy until you get it. It should pop up and offer to go to the boat or not. Everyone's just there.
Check your progress with the devil guy, there's the gallery see if you've missed something.
It will look like this if you get it. It's water house, sorry.
You'll need that for the scuba suff with Elisa

I got to the hot day already, sorry for the confusion, what i meant for the massage is when i oil her and mom up and massage her.

Shouldn't this be the scene with the bj? I did this 15+ times but it never progresses beyond the titjob for me. :(

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I got to the hot day already, sorry for the confusion, what i meant for the massage is when i oil her and mom up and massage her.

Shouldn't this be the scene with the bj? I did this 15+ times but it never progresses beyond the titjob for me. :(
The bj is from the mom, that's at the beginning on the top when mc pretends to faint n shit. I don't remember the older sister giving a bj, elisa on the other hand, i like the sharing route, sadly i cucked felix but hey.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Some one leaked post where dev told that next update will be filler focused on secondary chars like Dottie.
The upcoming installment will center around Dottie, whose outfit is currently being voted on through Patreon. Given Dottie's life on a farm, her large tits, and her vitiligo, it's likely that references to cows will come up.
Given the natural endowment that Dottie has, it wouldn't be surprising if our small bakery begins offering dairy products in the future.
Woman who breastfeeds the whole household as well as benefactors, what a heartwarming sight. :KEK:

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
0.5 Progress Report #2

View attachment 3375899

:3

Something like that. Ofc I can change something, but for now it's 5 outfits.

WHERE IS A COW OUTFIT?!
I have no time for this rn, so it will be added in her pregancy update together with a clean shaved pussy option.

Hmmm...
Not much to tell ya. Amelia' scenes are ready, also I made a new animation for her massage. Now she can be fingered with two fingers (10 ass experience needed, the same as for sunbath scene in Victoria's place).

Dottie and Nansy first scenes are ready too, now i'll be focused on Dottie only. Much to do tbh, since as I already mentioned she has a bit more routes than others.

Love and blackmailing. Both got subroutes that depends on Diana's events.
Let's take Dottie' love route for ex. U can go with NTRS route for Diana, but Dottie is still gonna work in the bakery. But won't take a part in any sexual activities with anyone but MC.

That's all, I guess. Next progress report with progress bar.

Love you all.
Dottie is a striking woman, exuding a sense of feminine strength in its original form—robust health, a readiness to toil in challenging environments. These are the qualities that characterized the women who accompanied the first settlers to America. Her cheerful spirit, unwavering faith in the future, and modest conduct and attire embody everything one could aspire to. She appears very meek and obedient. What will become of her in that dreadful household? It seems that fate has cast her in the role of a servant to those who are far from deserving (to you, who is the main character of this story). Like a character from The Handmaid's Tale (the novel TV series), she is a powerless woman in a patriarchal society, seemingly only there to bear fruit (magical eggs) and produce milk....

Jokes aside, it's nice to see story progressing.

Lifecli thanks for the report and picture!

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
0.5 Progress Report #2

View attachment 3375899

:3

Something like that. Ofc I can change something, but for now it's 5 outfits.

WHERE IS A COW OUTFIT?!
I have no time for this rn, so it will be added in her pregancy update together with a clean shaved pussy option.

Hmmm...
Not much to tell ya. Amelia' scenes are ready, also I made a new animation for her massage. Now she can be fingered with two fingers (10 ass experience needed, the same as for sunbath scene in Victoria's place).

Dottie and Nansy first scenes are ready too, now i'll be focused on Dottie only. Much to do tbh, since as I already mentioned she has a bit more routes than others.

Love and blackmailing. Both got subroutes that depends on Diana's events.
Let's take Dottie' love route for ex. U can go with NTRS route for Diana, but Dottie is still gonna work in the bakery. But won't take a part in any sexual activities with anyone but MC.

That's all, I guess. Next progress report with progress bar.

Love you all.
You may think I'm crazy, but I like the first outfit the most. It’s much more interesting to take it off later than you’ve already seen everything from tiny outfits 2-4

The Conquerer

Sep 17, 2023
I can not access cheat button i know where it is and i hover it and try to click it but it doesn't respond what to do. I downloaded from gofile.io any solutions. Thx in advance.

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes