Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So how long do we wait for an Auction?
The librarian said take the horn to the sanctuary but I can't find the horn to put it in my inventory?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Golden Mean [v0.1b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 192 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 178 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Dorkiman2

Sep 3, 2019
So how long do we wait for an Auction?
The librarian said take the horn to the sanctuary but I can't find the horn to put it in my inventory?
Do you know how one can go to the granpa house at night with the gogle as the game seems to hint?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
changelog says 40 animations but aside from oral sex im not seeing any sex tags. so is this a case of missing tags or are animations used for something else?

ghana007

Mar 6, 2020
Well done

Beautiful work and very exciting game.

I am not a big fan of paranormal in adult games.

But its ligth so i can manage.

Good luck for the next

Reactions: kasata

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
changelog says 40 animations but aside from oral sex im not seeing any sex tags. so is this a case of missing tags or are animations used for something else?
A lot of the animations are used for stories actually. And they are done very well. At the moment there is only a few sex scene. Which is a blowjob from your ex and a handjob+blowjob from a prostitute.

Last edited:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Ok, that was actually pretty good. High quality renders and the story is not half bad, time will tell how the future updates will be like, but so far it's looking really promising.
My one complaint would be the UI look sometimes, could be a bit more "obvious" with the arrows and choice options.

Every sandbox needs a quest log day one. it's basic gaming etiquette
Ask me how I know that you didn't play the game.. the quest log is literally top right in the character menu

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif
:LUL: that mix of tags (I guess this is going to be one of those where the dev wants to attract the greatest variety of players),it would be good to know if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain:) or forced by plot maybe :WutFace:?

So i suppose we will have to wait to find out if the content is going to be 50/50,if it is going to be more of one than the other, or if it is going to be separated by updates.(one update focus on X ontent,next focus on the other)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Okaaaaaaaaaay. Let's see:

-Blackmail
-Corruption
-Humiliation
-Slave
-Multiple Penetration
-Sandbox
-NTR

I think with those tags it's more than enough to know what kind of game it is and what audience it's aimed at. It's not particularly vanilla. So, yeah. Definitely not for me.

Still, my best wishes with the project. The renders are really amazing.

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes