donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Sadly this has every facet of an abandoned game from historical evidence- great renders corruption, interesting story. I hope it won't be but alas
I would like to be wrong, but I have max 2 updates ahead, I think this project is too ambitious if it can withstand 2 updates with the same capacity as the first edition, then I will be a good patreon

NyVar

May 23, 2020
NTR :O So the women aren't virgins :/ *playing on the world's smallest violin* :D y'know, since that tag on here means she either had sex 5 years ago, 1 time and only time in her life - Or she cucks the protagonist :D

Jokes aside, looks great, Dev :D I'll give it a go for sure.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Watched hoping this game development could be at least consistent. Good luck

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Would be good to have some clarification on what is meant by NTR, if it's going to be a main focus or just a bad end after obvious choices. Otherwise I am not going to waste my time like with some other games where the dev decided to drastically alter the tone halfway through, or make it a main focus where 80% of content is of that sort, or you only get to avoid if you play with wiki open (not looking at any comic game in particular :BootyTime: )

In my opinion those themes don't fit together too well, a MC with some kind of super power device getting cucked?

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
It has potential, now it is to see if it will have continuity, and relatively frequent updates, because 6 in 6 months to update the game as some do ends up losing public interest.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
It's really good start, and plot looks promising. Graphic is great. I hope there will be added another girls to pursue, like Ralph's mom and sis.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Absolutely superb start, I'm very excited to follow this one. Another corruption game launching after what feels like a long drought is always appreciated, feels like we've had some really good ones launch these last few weeks.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Ok, that was actually pretty good. High quality renders and the story is not half bad, time will tell how the future updates will be like, but so far it's looking really promising.
My one complaint would be the UI look sometimes, could be a bit more "obvious" with the arrows and choice options.

Ask me how I know that you didn't play the game.. the quest log is literally top right in the character menu
I did play the game thanks, just didn't see it in the character menu-

Reactions: kasata
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes