Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Someday I'll write a walkthrough for sure.

First of all. At the top right corner of profile pages- "cheat button" for each character (adds affection for girls and money/stamina for MC)
I hate grinding by myself, but i had to make a sandbox to sort all the things up without getting a non-sence story.

Scenes depends on characters' points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you made a choice (any) be sure it will affect the game in the future somehow.

Check "Dark street" location (at night) after the conversation with Librarian
scenes depends on MC's max stamina. You can cheat it or gain some in the shower or right in the "Dark street" location.

Thank you all for the kind words.
i really appreciate it!
Cya.
Hi,are fetishes going to be avoidable in the sense that they don't happen according to player choice?
For example,I'm not interested in lesbian, can that be avoided or is this going to be the typical trope where all the LI are magically Bi?

And one last question that arose when reading patreon
does that mean that the sidestories will depend on the patreons? (that is,choose the direction the game takes?)

Anyways,good luck.

Oct 8, 2017
as I advance, the girls are already at 100 of affection and nothing new happens or releases something, I'm still stuck in the routine to climb stats without releasing anything new, someone help me please

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice, though little content yet. I really missed a least one spice sex scene to intrigue for the future :)

Reactions: Cruiser80

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
I like it, one of the few sandbox games I had the patience to explore. Just a heads up, you might want to make some of those traversal arrows a little darker in some places. They were kind of hard to notice a few times, particularly when navigating to the top of the boat and getting to the incubation room.

Reactions: Bonezo
4.20 star(s) 80 Votes