PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
vaow this game realiy soo good, its looks very promising and refreshing. I hope in the close future we see full release.

Reactions: kasata

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
why the mac,liunux,and android version got gofile uploads, but PC version not ????

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So the Eliza boat scene when you finish it the scene repeats or rather the walkthrough indicates you need to do the purchase and waiting again as if the game fails to realise you have already done it once

Bonezo

Mar 19, 2019
I like it, one of the few sandbox games I had the patience to explore. Just a heads up, you might want to make some of those traversal arrows a little darker in some places. They were kind of hard to notice a few times, particularly when navigating to the top of the boat and getting to the incubation room.
You say the arrow to get to the top of the boat is hard to see, but as far as I can tell, it straight up doesn't exist in my game. Could someone help me out?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks pretty good. The women also look pretty hot. I see the paranormal, religion and corruption tag so I'm hoping the demonic stuff is present. Especially with this group of people apparently coming after him. Add NTR to the mix and my mc is going to be on some real demon time in here with his choices. :devilish:

Anyway, I'll check this out.

Reactions: Gudil and kasata

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
You say the arrow to get to the top of the boat is hard to see, but as far as I can tell, it straight up doesn't exist in my game. Could someone help me out?
It's actually not the stairs, it's an up arrow in the kitchen area of the boat to the far left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bonezo

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Great renders. The translation makes the story seem a bit awkward, but it's not too bad. Good luck.

Edit - Nevermind. Ended up in sandbox hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Some items seem useless in this version or am I wrong (e.g. condoms, lemonade) ?
Or maybe it was for a previous use in a path I did not take....

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
hi boys,can someone pls give me version on unren that work on this game or say where to find,i have 3 versions if unren but they don't work, to extract packages and see images and videos

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
This is exactly what I wanted from Demon Boy, manipulating men and women for his own personal gain, I suspect the ntr is going to be more of the netorase kind. :p

Reactions: Erasedc39
4.20 star(s) 79 Votes