Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Father is good guy. sad that I have to cuck him. unfortunately for him I am not into sharing.. :KEK:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Holy the renders and models are fucking amazing.

Edit: Question. Does choosing to help mc dad with his marriage (so he stays) locks you out from potential MC/Mom scenes?

Last edited:

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
I mean technically you're right, but I don't think it should be listed as a tag because it's not an actual factor in the game. Just a single story beat. However, I have seen tags given over less.
It is important for the story, for example the "mother's" confession, it is obvious in this example that the MC controls what the priest says. The meeting with the policewoman has these elements, as does the MC's relationship with his "father".

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
I mean technically you're right, but I don't think it should be listed as a tag because it's not an actual factor in the game. Just a single story beat. However, I have seen tags given over less.
Just a suggestion since we all have blueballs because of this W update can you make more scenes about diane like blowjobs and anal since she's "partially" religious she would refuse at first the usage of her pussy also perhaps a gangbang "including" and not including the MC love the great and thanks for the goated update .

Reactions: ragil putra
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes