JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Does a message appear after the massage bed with Emilia, or is this the final message of her content?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Definitely a fan of this game, shame the non-NTR route misses out on so many scenes.
Yeah if you decide to play a game with both NTR and non-NTR paths you should expect to miss out on a lot of stuff in the beginning. If the non-ntr fans stick around that stuff usually evens out as the games' stories progress. That being said I didn't play the NTR route so I don't really know how much content I "missed". I will just enjoy what I can get and move on.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What if I've already done it?I still have this task displayed!
I have already given her a massage (Repeatedly)
So that means it's over because you're going to keep repeating the same massage.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah if you decide to play a game with both NTR and non-NTR paths you should expect to miss out on a lot of stuff in the beginning. If the non-ntr fans stick around that stuff usually evens out as the games' stories progress. That being said I didn't play the NTR route so I don't really know how much content I "missed". I will just enjoy what I can get and move on.
You missed some scenes but nothing very important in the story, the path of sharing was more to open the way for the sisters and Diana with Felix.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Golden Mean v0.4
with Victorin
Mike145 Gallery Unlocker

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:KEK: I want to see Clara in the future having fun with Mc, even though she is an ex, it still pays off lol And if the payment is the same as before, it will be much better and profitable.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Father is good guy. sad that I have to cuck him. unfortunately for him I am not into sharing.. :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes