Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The game is wonderful and full of treats but I want more Elisa and Amelia I loved seeing her enjoy for the first time thanks to her ass her sweetest spot I just loved it and the swinging path is pretty hot too.

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Reactions: August2015

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Yup it's the last version, each time I open it crash, and i've well used the .exe file to lunch the game
Well I don't know sorry, I used the.rpy files for Renpy games but it should also works with .exe files.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2021
The Diana and the last Amelia scene is from the NTR route, right?
Yes that's right, this game is probably the only one where the sharing scenes are as good as the main(love) route.

how did u manage to take off the bra? made her cum via finger i didnt get that option. pls help
It's not difficult, you need to let Amelia massage MC 5 times while you will stroke her beautiful breasts :love:
After that she will take off her top.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The sharing scenes are the best as the romantic path also has its good points especially with Elisa this wonderful redhead.. now Amelia will be a little more exciting because her sweet spot is right in the ass a place I love so much it will be so nice to explore it with Felix..
and the best thing will be Mc's plan to transform the bakery's bathrooms into a very profitable place with the help of Way and Gordon :devilish:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Both routes are well done I would not know which to choose.
I hope he is constantly updated respecting an acceptable timing, for the rest, for me, for the moment and for what the market offers he is one of the best.

Reactions: tuekop

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I have a bug when I take a cigar it takes me home like when I press Captain it takes me home too is there any way to fix this
???

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Quite good so far, a little long-winded without much content, and lots of engrish. I do like the characters, renders are amazing and, most of all, actually has family sharing! Which is absent from many incest games, I wish it was more common, having the father and son banging the daughters, as a family should be!

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
idk how you guys think after the girls change but i think that is a bit grow down for me. Amelia is not as good as before

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes