Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Encountered a bug, everytime I click the cigar or the captain, I'm back at the house. Anyway to fixed that?

Edit: Fixed it somehow lol. Pretty much had to start the quest again and buy the bikini again( my money lol) but this time, I already had the cigar so I gave it to him

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Do you only get saucy scenes when you decide to share the girls? Except for the Eliza morning hj.

It's weird how Amy has no problem jerking Felix and MC off in the sharing route but you get nothing when you go solo.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm stuck with Amelia's massage. Got the items, pink bar is also full, but in the end I get -10 affection. No other option.
The events work if you have enough stamina points. I just changed MSP to 20 and SP to 20 with the console.

Or you can train stamina with the hooker in the city at night. Completely forgot about her. Would be nice to have a hint on MC's profile so we don't forget about her.

Could also do with a hint when you need to repeat events to progress. Like Amelia's topless massage and Diana's topless kitchen HJ.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
From a content perspective and the potential outlook of MC turning alls his female family members into fuckdolls this game is still one of my favorites, but the grind really feels like a hassle and I am not really convinced that this sandboxy vibe really adds to a positive gameplay experience, although I do have do say that the quick navigation with the names on the rooms, etc. helps a lot and makes the sandbox somewhat more bearable.

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
W update ngl very good one can't wait for Diane to get fucked by those guy and become a real whore and hopefully she gets gangbanged

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Guys, every time someone posts they can't do something, 99 out of 100 times it's because they didn't train STAMINA.
Train max stamina in the shower, then train it with the hooker at night for more max stamina.
After that you'll get more options with Diana in the kitchen, and other stuff (like ability to donate sperm).
Every time I get into the bathroom, I can only see the tub, not the shower, the only arrow that appears to me takes me to the hall, I can train stamina that way, and the dark alley get an error every time I try to go there. what to do?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
From the Walkthrough
"When you have 1 of each girls’ corruption point, the next morning you get the Mall Event"
but it never happen.
Did I miss something ?

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes