darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
The update is good and renders are brilliant i love it!

But hey, im seeing NTR tag. If there would be bad guys or antagonists then this or the next update would be a good time to introduce that guy or them if there is alot, just so u can make a decent build up. Just saying. MC coercing family members into doing swinging or threesome with their father is not strong enough as far as NTR goes.

As far as story progression goes, it was a decent slow burn kinda thing. Not turning each characters from super innocent into a cumdump sluts was nice, but i was hoping for more depth and proper execution.

Jut sayin'

Nov 5, 2018
i can only offer help
same for me
send screenshot
Guys, every time someone posts they can't do something, 99 out of 100 times it's because they didn't train STAMINA.
Train max stamina in the shower, then train it with the hooker at night for more max stamina.
After that you'll get more options with Diana in the kitchen, and other stuff (like ability to donate sperm).

Apr 23, 2017
Guys, every time someone posts they can't do something, 99 out of 100 times it's because they didn't train STAMINA.
I mean, there's nothing really pointing to Dark Alley location. If there would be a little side quest by the end of which player would receive stamina increase, thus directly showing a player how to get stamina up, could be way to go. But otherwise yes, since a lot of people bring attention to this - instructions unclear.

Mar 26, 2020
The update is good and renders are brilliant i love it!

But hey, im seeing NTR tag. If there would be bad guys or antagonists then this or the next update would be a good time to introduce that guy or them if there is alot, just so u can make a decent build up. Just saying. MC coercing family members into doing swinging or threesome with their father is not strong enough as far as NTR goes.

As far as story progression goes, it was a decent slow burn kinda thing. Not turning each characters from super innocent into a cumdump sluts was nice, but i was hoping for more depth and proper execution.

Jut sayin'
It's because retard NTR haters think any type of sharing or group sex is NTR. They don't even know the real definition of the thing they hate, they just don't want their pixel girlfriend violated by pixels that aren't theirs.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Train max stamina in the shower, then train it with the hooker at night for more max stamina.
After that you'll get more options with Diana in the kitchen, and other stuff (like ability to donate sperm).
Or it's because they're also not restarting the game. If you restart it you're given 10 stamina at the start now instead of 4.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I mean, there's nothing really pointing to Dark Alley location. If there would be a little side quest by the end of which player would receive stamina increase, thus directly showing a player how to get stamina up, could be way to go. But otherwise yes, since a lot of people bring attention to this - instructions unclear.
Agreed. Nothing in the game or walkthrough mentions what types of things happen in the game for the player to understand just the stats. Like how Depravity is needed in order to to see the REAL hot scenes in the game rather than just having simple mild content all the time. Or how Stamina is needed to do certain scenes in the game.

name

Mar 8, 2017
we need Diana at the pool in a bikini, stat.
also more scenes of her in her sleepwear, the bra and panties with the open robe. that's a good outfit

other than that the game is coming along great, real high quality stuff

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I did all that and I'm still not getting an option that allows her to climax, all I have is "Don't" and "Stop it here" PhantomVoid said that there's a 3 sec climax file in the game folders but evidently it's not achievable in the game. This is a load of BS.
I can't do it either.

Jun 16, 2022
Don't mind me came here to post a bug: During and slightly before the breakfast speech by Felix, Felix and Diana's statements are switched around constantly all the way until they are at the mall, breaking immersion and the conversation not making much sense otherwise. This event occurs after you are told to sleep after interacting enough with Amelia and Elisa. Here is the save below. Just click through and you'll see what I mean shortly.

Reactions: ct4me
4.20 star(s) 80 Votes