LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
i can only talk with Diana after getting 170 affections. It's really bugged
to you and anyone else stuck you need to raise your max stamina by having sex with the hooker in the dark street at night a few times (i think you need about 4 or 5 max stamina) once you have the option to feel her ass in the kitchen you have enough

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the game is great but the dev needs to change the mouse cursor to a basic white one. this one is black and too little and i can't see it.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
How to proceed Amelia "Get table, clothes...". I took of her bra and make cum with finger. Is that all content with Amelia?
After she takes off her bra she also gives a handjob to the MC. Also, you can make her beg for it when you finger her. That's all I've got but it still has the quest active...

Reactions: mammonite

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The story didn`t progress at all.
this was a lackluster release
What you were expecting? I mean, last update it was the milf corruption path (even if I find the bakery scene in this update a step back from the tripe handjob- which occurred too fast-) and before that it was ginger's one. In this update you have a very long and enticing scene in the spa plus the massage scenes afterwards. Even if it's a little bit repetitive, I find it logical in the progression, unlike the milf. Maybe you expected a little more of the origins of his superpowers?

Having said this, I found the grind it's too much (a necessary number of affection points, stamina, bla, bla...) to unlock the scenes. The clinic story is very off-putting. But my main pet peeve is MC's attitude. He's cocky and petulant, supposedly wise and a connoisseur of woman arousal, but instead, he plays with blonde's tits just like a kiddo who discover a woman body does. Also some of his remarks put him at the same childish level of his female relatives.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2021
I'm confused about the next step with Diana? It says "Train her a few times and get 100 affection" Well she's been 100 affection for a while, and I keep doing exercises (the only option I get that sounds remotely like "training") but nothing's changing. Any advice?

Reactions: Nocro32510

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
to you and anyone else stuck you need to raise your max stamina by having sex with the hooker in the dark street at night a few times (i think you need about 4 or 5 max stamina) once you have the option to feel her ass in the kitchen you have enough
THX!

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
What you were expecting? I mean, last update it was the milf corruption path (even if I find the bakery scene in this update a step back from the tripe handjob- which occurred too fast-) and before that it was ginger's one. In this update you have a very long and enticing scene in the spa plus the massage scenes afterwards. Even if it's a little bit repetitive, I find it logical in the progression, unlike the milf. Maybe you expected a little more of the origins of his superpowers?
I don't know... maybe ACTUAL content? Story progression? Enjoyable scenes? Sorry, maybe I'm asking too much of a 4-month long update.

The follow-up to the milf corruption path was basically the "priest" saying "yeah, that's not a sin, go ahead" and the guys saying "I pay you for a little handjob"... and that's it. The older sister was kind of nice stuff, but again, one 50/50 hot scene and its over.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
what's new event for Amelia's "get table, spare clothes and enjoy new massage"? I alreay took her bar off and replay a lot of times
Why don't use the info provided by the dev?
Don't take it personally, it's just that you're are the last person asking for a hint that is given in the walkthrough file provided by the user who uploaded the update, and which you can also find in the main folder of the game.

Answering your question, I assume you already did the spa, then you have to go to the mall to buy this things and then offer a massage to her in the office.

I don't know... maybe ACTUAL content? Story progression? Enjoyable scenes?
What is actual content for you? The spa scene, and you said it yourself, was nice. Maybe the dev could had did some story progression instead of the massage scenes after the spa (which were redundant, at least in this update).

I agree that the new handjob scene was weak, specially because she already did more before. However, this is also story progression, in the sense that the priest (a respected figure for the milf) is giving her a green card.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG
4.20 star(s) 80 Votes