jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The update has content. The issue is I can't figure out how to unlock it.

Getting 170 affection for the kitchen event doesn't work. Also the massage event doesn't progress to either topless option (on either MC or Amelia).

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017

Getting 170 affection for the kitchen event doesn't work. Also the massage event doesn't progress to either topless option (on either MC or Amelia).
When you interact with her in the kitchen do you have the option to "feel/grab her ass" or something? If not, maybe your save bugged.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023

I went and got full stamina and no suspicion after a while and that seemed to work also go her affection to 200 instead of 170

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020

In order to get Amelia topless when massaging her on the table, you need to touch her breast when receiving a massage at least 5 times.

Also I just checked both Routes with Diana and they both have the option to recieve a handjob at 170 Affection

no vaginal sex?
Actually there is new Vaginal sex content at the clinic

Reactions: Bobhanw

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
In order to get Amelia topless when massaging her on the table, you need to touch her breast when receiving a massage at least 5 times.

Also I just checked both Routes with Diana and they both have the option to recieve a handjob at 170 Affection

Actually there is new Vaginal sex content at the clinic
Do you know if there is anything after you get her bra off and make her cum hard? i feel like i've seen all her content but unlike everyone else her bio doesn't say that's all for now

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Yes the kitchen event seems bugged. Honestly id skip this update for anyone reading before download.

Also if you want to skip the grind just open 00console.rpy in /renpy/common/ folder using Notepad. find config.console = False and change it to true. Save, reopen game and then in-game do SHIFT+O to bring up the console. You can then type these commands:

diana affection to 300
DAP = 300
amelia
AAP = 300
elisa
EAP = 300
money set to 5000
money = 5000

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
That's also what I thought, it didn't felt like 0.3, more like 0.2+. There is also no new folder called 0.3 and new renders were put into folder 0.2, could it be that author himself thinks of this update as a 0.2+? I think having new content in Main Story Quest is a good reason for incrementing to 0.3, 0.4, etc. If there's no MSQ content, just keep incrementing a, b, c, d.

I don't think update was good since it didn't entertain me that much, but I think it was useful and necessary for the story. If it were called 0.2c, there would be less misunderstanding, for sure.
The reason it might seem like there isn't a whole lot of content is because the dev was adding events for two paths into the game. There's the morning coffee scene in the morning for the "good" and "bad" path, there's the kitchen handjob for the good and bad path as well as a new scene in the bakery for the bad path, the massage table bit and the massage date(?) for both paths, and actual sex at the clinic. If you have a save for both paths like I do then you will find that there is a decent amount of content.
Yes the kitchen event seems bugged. Honestly id skip this update for anyone reading before download.

Also if you want to skip the grind just open 00console.rpy in /renpy/common/ folder using Notepad. find config.console = False and change it to true. Save, reopen game and then in-game do SHIFT+O to bring up the console. You can then type these commands:

diana affection to 300
DAP = 300
amelia
AAP = 300
elisa
EAP = 300
money set to 5000
money = 5000
You know that there are cheats built into the game right? You probably don't want to set them at 300 because the current cap is 200, you might break the values if you go over the cap.

I don't know how the kitchen event is bugged for you, it works for me so long as her affection is over 170. You need to deliver your baby gravy onto her shoulder boulders 5 times for her to squeeze your blue-veined custard launcher topless.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101
Jun 30, 2021

diana affection to 300
DAP = 300
amelia
AAP = 300
elisa
EAP = 300
money set to 5000
money = 5000
Come on man, the characters here are so compelling that the terms grind & routine is completely inappropriate. The shower scene with mother Diana alone is worth it!

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update 1 vanilla scene with Amelia and 3 for other route (amelia, future restroom reconstruction and church Diana's confession)

Last edited:
Reactions: ragil putra
4.20 star(s) 80 Votes