PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
How is the ntr in this game? Is the MC aware of it and enjoys it (don't want that) or it's happening behind his back?
Very early stuff; the MC lets other guys to see the mom naked and convince her to give handjobs sometimes.

Arqoi

Nov 16, 2016
This is primarily an Amelia update it looks like. With some Diana content. Seeing as his family is a focus of the story, I wouldn't say it's "small" stuff. They're not random side characters.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

x3ethx

Apr 21, 2019
This is primarily an Amelia update it looks like. With some Diana content. Seeing as his family is a focus of the story, I wouldn't say it's "small" stuff. They're not random side characters.
All it adds is about 10mins of Amelia content here. Not really anything to write home about. Took 4+ months so we could put a finger in her. How do you not see that as very disappointing?

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Yeap, just "UnRened" the whole game (the assets extractor for Renpy)..... and that's it; now I know why we have "some much stuff with so little stuff"; for the mom scenes, for example, in game we have the first scene with the bakery talk, the scene with the priest, the "work on bakery" stuff and the kitchen handjob mainly. Those first two go for 140 renders of almost nothing but "ground preparation"; one of the onsen scenes in 0.2, for example, takes 258. We spent 4 months of work with most of "ground preparation" stuff.

It's the same situation with me; I've gotten through Diana's love route, went through the love onsen scene and I still have no options for the shower scene at home. You may have to start a new game in order for it to run correctly.

Also has anyone been able to make Amelia climax from the massage at home?? Cause if you have, can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
There is actually a quick animation for the climax (an 3 seconds squirt) on the folders but that's it; I repeated the same a stupid amount of times (and have all the content enabled) and no sign of activation.

If we were talking about a new game, yeah it would be a kind of decent update.... but this is almost a year-long project now, with no truly hot stuff on it. I'm kind of worried that we are talking to a future abandoned/almost never properly updated work or if we have a "new disciple" of the "Fallen Eros formula" but with a much longer time-stamp release.

Liftoff7073

Jun 16, 2019
is donating sperm supposed to do something? I only have "change girl" and "back" options. Also, is onsen the only way to earn money? Are we really expected to grind around $2000 by once-a-day 29 bucks job? that's a lot of clicks

Reactions: phreadom

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
is donating sperm supposed to do something? I only have "change girl" and "back" options. Also, is onsen the only way to earn money? Are we really expected to grind around $2000 by once-a-day 29 bucks job? that's a lot of clicks
You should be able to get more than that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lovv99 and phreadom

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I have to agree with the crticism for this update, in 0.2 this was among my top 5 of active games now with this lackluster release it doesn`t even belong in top 10.

The story didn`t progress at all..But with that you would hope that side content would be filled with new scenes and interactions, sadly that`s not the case either as too many characters were left untouched...And the grind got worse, during the earlier versions I didn`t feel like we had to repeat events to get somewhere now this feels like the closest thing to a milking project after all the initial success, what a shame.

Last edited:

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
For the sperm donation you have to go to the clinic after 18:00 to actually play the scene, don't fucking know why; maybe nurses and whores are not allowed to wank anyone during business hours ;)

About the making money stuff.... kind of; you can donate sperm (after the sun goes down, before that it's a sin and prohibited), you can help in the bakery and work in the onsen..... good luck! (or you can cheat with the console/save editor, this game is a 45min max from new game to update anyway)

Liftoff7073

Jun 16, 2019
For the sperm donation you have to go to the clinic after 18:00 to actually play the scene, don't fucking know why; maybe nurses and whores are not allowed to wank anyone during business hours ;)

About the making money stuff.... kind of; you can donate sperm (after the sun goes down, before that it's a sin and prohibited), you can help in the bakery and work in the onsen..... good luck! (or you can cheat with the console/save editor, this game is a 45min max from new game to update anyway)
tried after 18 still nothing , well w/e I guess my save is borked

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
I have to agree with the crticism for this update, in 0.2 this was among my top 5 of active games now with this lackluster release it doesn`t even belong in top 10.

The story didn`t progress at all. But with that you would hope that side content would be filled with new scenes and interactions, sadly that`s not the case either as too many characters were left untouched...And the grind got worse, during the earlier versions I didn`t feel like we had to repeat events to get somewhere now this feels like the closest thing to a milking project after all the initial success, what a shame.
Thats exactly how I feel about it; the 0.2 was what make me be interested and excited to play this game; it was awesome even with "no true sex scenes", because the potential was there, a huge potential.

And then came the hype... the previews... the wait... and unfortunately the fall. I don't know if the author got cocky after the success of the previous release and thought that it could release anything and "keep surfing" in popularity, or if couldn't implement everything that it wanted and decided to "plant the seeds" to something bigger next, or if it actually tough that this was a got amount of content to drop.

But to me, an "outsider with no money to spend", this was a lackluster release, something that "if it wasn't a perfectionist to gave so many renders and animations on a same simple scene" could have been done in 2 months with dedication. The 0.4, in this rhythm probably in December, gonna be the last trial for me; I wouldn't like to add this to the "ignore thread" list, but I don't have much hope for it.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I am now at 200 affection for mom and am still stuck on "get 170 affection and approach her in kitchen" i approach her and it is either "offer help" or "nothing"

Reactions: Tearil

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
It says i need to talk to Diana in the kitchen after 170 points but nothing happens also says to enjoy the message on the table but it but can't take her bra off or make her climax

Reactions: Tearil
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes