Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Is this the real deal or just some troll file?
Download it and find out. It's not rocket science.

EDIT: Some of the events I don't think are triggering correctly because there's some scenes that look like their on the love route but aren't showing up. Either that or the love-route is getting shafted in terms of content. I can't even get Amelia to climax during the massage table event and each time costs me points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manford

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Golden Mean [v0.3] [DrMolly]

NOTE: Walkthrough is included

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Is it a bug from my save, or does the Onsen scene no longer exist? No matter the hour that I go there, the only options are Work or Leave (even before the new content stuff).

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Is it a bug from my save, or does the Onsen scene no longer exist? No matter the hour that I go there, the only options are Work or Leave (even before the new content stuff).
It's the same situation with me; I've gotten through Diana's love route, went through the love onsen scene and I still have no options for the shower scene at home. You may have to start a new game in order for it to run correctly.

Also has anyone been able to make Amelia climax from the massage at home?? Cause if you have, can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
How is the ntr in this game? Is the MC aware of it and enjoys it (don't want that) or it's happening behind his back?

Reactions: giorgyo777

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Man, not gonna lie.... this update is kinda disappointing... the new content with the mom is almost none, and the option to do the scenes on the Onsen just disappeared; the scenes with the sis are nice, but stops really abruptly.

For about 04 months of work, even if the creator does this part-time or a couple of hours a week, that's not a great amount to a "big version update", more like 02.5; I don't know if he/she felt pressured to release something "so soon" by the community/patreons or if he thinks is a good amount of content.

For a changelog of " 932 renders 87 animations" as someone posted, this is a 20min max gameplay with no great feeling of improvement; maybe is because of how he renders this stuff or about the "many variations of the same scenes" aka other angles, but it doesn't feel at all that we have all that new stuff.

I know that I don't have any rights to criticize the game, as I didn't support the creator, but it seems to me that we will have a heck of a long time and slow pace to get somewhere; maybe 2 years from now with 4 or 5 new versions released we will have actually hot stuff to see it, if it doesn't get canceled.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes