hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Who writes the walkthrough?

" Now you can get thehandjob every morning. You can cum on her face(don’t do that) or on her boobs. After you came 5 times on her boobs, she will take her bra off. "

why does it tell me not to cum on her face? When I cum on her face I get a notification about her getting more submissive and depravity goes up. When I read a walkthrough I want to see its effect on the game mechanics and not be lectured on morals.

Last edited:

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
It says i need to talk to Diana in the kitchen after 170 points but nothing happens also says to enjoy the message on the table but it but can't take her bra off or make her climax
Okay managed to finish the rest of the landlady stuff and get the bra off Amelia but it still keeps say enjoy the message where is everything else says it's finished

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Also has anyone been able to make Amelia climax from the massage at home?? Cause if you have, can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Lay Amelia on her back first. Massage her abdomen and legs alternately several times. When the indicator on the right reaches the middle level, lay it face down.
Massage the back and legs a few times. The indicator should be at its highest level. massage ass...
you can find the rest from here :)

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Lay Amelia on her back first. Massage her abdomen and legs alternately several times. When the indicator on the right reaches the middle level, lay it face down.
Massage the back and legs a few times. The indicator should be at its highest level. massage ass...
you can find the rest from here :)
I did all that and I'm still not getting an option that allows her to climax, all I have is "Don't" and "Stop it here" PhantomVoid said that there's a 3 sec climax file in the game folders but evidently it's not achievable in the game. This is a load of BS.

Last edited:

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
I did all that and I'm still not getting an option that allows her to climax, all I have is "Don't" and "Stop it here"
Start massaging her ass immediately then play with her anus before she is about to climax dont think there is anything after that even tho it dosent say her uodate is finished

Reactions: Otyi

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
My "images.rpa" file inside game folder is corrupt. I downloaded it from MEGA, can someone share the file, or tell if that is just with me?

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
My "images.rpa" file inside game folder is corrupt. I downloaded it from MEGA, can someone share the file, or tell if that is just with me?
Downloaded from MEGA too and no issue here; are you getting the issue in what action? Run the game or extract the assets? If the second, maybe the issue is the version of UnRen that you are using.

If not, download the game again, maybe your file was corrupted in the process.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Amelia confirmed anal queen :love: my only disappointment is there was nothing new with the firey redheaded sister

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Downloaded from MEGA too and no issue here; are you getting the issue in what action? Run the game or extract the assets? If the second, maybe the issue is the version of UnRen that you are using.

If not, download the game again, maybe your file was corrupted in the process.
I downloaded twice from Mega and another from pixeldrain, the corruption show when I'm exporting files from win.rar to my pc.

this is the error that I get:
C:\Users\MYNAME~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa2440.6067\game\images.rpa.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I did all that and I'm still not getting an option that allows her to climax, all I have is "Don't" and "Stop it here" PhantomVoid said that there's a 3 sec climax file in the game folders but evidently it's not achievable in the game. This is a load of BS.
You need to have at leat 3 Stamina Points left in order to finish her off.

Apr 23, 2017
For about 04 months of work, even if the creator does this part-time or a couple of hours a week, that's not a great amount to a "big version update", more like 02.5; I don't know if he/she felt pressured to release something "so soon" by the community/patreons or if he thinks is a good amount of content.
That's also what I thought, it didn't felt like 0.3, more like 0.2+. There is also no new folder called 0.3 and new renders were put into folder 0.2, could it be that author himself thinks of this update as a 0.2+? I think having new content in Main Story Quest is a good reason for incrementing to 0.3, 0.4, etc. If there's no MSQ content, just keep incrementing a, b, c, d.

I don't think update was good since it didn't entertain me that much, but I think it was useful and necessary for the story. If it were called 0.2c, there would be less misunderstanding, for sure.

Reactions: PhantomVoid

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
That's also what I thought, it didn't felt like 0.3, more like 0.2+. There is also no new folder called 0.3 and new renders were put into folder 0.2, could it be that author himself thinks of this update as a 0.2+? I think having new content in Main Story Quest is a good reason for incrementing to 0.3, 0.4, etc. If there's no MSQ content, just keep incrementing a, b, c, d.

I don't think update was good since it didn't entertain me that much, but I think it was useful and necessary for the story. If it were called 0.2c, there would be less misunderstanding, for sure.
Think the reason this is called v0-3 is cause v2-b was just a bug fix

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101
4.20 star(s) 80 Votes