hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Man I really want to support the dev, continuing with the great outlook he has given so far, but I am afraid that either

a) this game will make an unexpected turn like all of a sudden presenting weird stuff like this futa abomination which I hate or turn into some boring romance shit show like so many other rapey, corruption mind control games before, because devs start to become pussies as soon as they get some kind of success and then they want to play it safe. Then all you can hope for is some spanking as the most hardcore.

or

b) he will start with the vicious silent and/or bullshit excuse cycle leaving you in the unknown on how or whether the game will progress and all you get is some lame excuse every once in a while about some totally extraordinary life circumstances preventing him from working of the game. Unfortunately the total lack of professionalism of patreon content creators makes it almost impossible to support anyone nowadays even if you really want to.

I guess I'll give it a shot just to regret it later, at least I can then say I've tried.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
b) he will start with the vicious silent and/or bullshit excuse cycle leaving you in the unknown on how or whether the game will progress and all you get is some lame excuse every once in a while about some totally extraordinary life circumstances preventing him from working of the game. Unfortunately the total lack of professionalism of patreon content creators makes it almost impossible to support anyone nowadays even if you really want to.
I see your point. We have the game since 14 months and just get 2 updates after begin. Sounds terrible v0.3 for 14 months but we love the game because of story, renders and promising.

If you ask me whole stuff are enough to support? Yes.
If you ask me am I afraid to not get better updates? Yes.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I see your point. We have the game since 14 months and just get 2 updates after begin. Sounds terrible v0.3 for 14 months but we love the game because of story, renders and promising.

If you ask me whole stuff are enough to support? Yes.
If you ask me am I afraid to not get better updates? Yes.
Well, at least someone bothered to reply which I already consider a good sign.

I guess I'll give it a try expecting somewhat of a three month update cycle. If this can't be provided I'll have to quit again. I am not saying this as a bitch move as in "Do what I say or I stop my support". I just think there should be a common ground in which those that give are provided for and the other way around. That of course, also applies to the leeches who never support any of the devs they like.

Also I understand that a dev with 100 paying subscribers can't provide as much content as someone with 2000 subscribers and wouldnt expect as much. I just think that communication is the key, but as far as I can tell there are regular patreon posts, so all good.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Doesn't the scene with the mother in the bakery count?
The definition of the tag "Netorare" on this forum [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.], since the MC manages the process of prostitution, it is difficult to argue that it causes jealousy in the MC at the same time. So, for something to be considered Netorare, a negative feeling of jealousy is required if the injured party knows about a deed or an assumed feeling of jealousy if he is in ignorance.
So, in this case it is not about netorare, exactly the opposite the story develops in the direction of netori, in the netori scenario the MC would be the one who abuses someone else's partner or love interest, which is already happening here with a little help of magic and mind control (Diana is married to Felix).

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Why do you consider making your mother a prostitute a NTR scene?

Is that more understandable?
Yes, this one is more understandable.

The definition of the tag "Netorare" on this forum [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.], since the MC manages the process of prostitution, it is difficult to argue that it causes jealousy in the MC at the same time. So, for something to be considered Netorare, a negative feeling of jealousy is required if the injured party knows about a deed or an assumed feeling of jealousy if he is in ignorance.
So, in this case it is not about netorare, exactly the opposite the story develops in the direction of netori, in the netori scenario the MC would be the one who abuses someone else's partner or love interest, which is already happening here with a little help of magic and mind control (Diana is married to Felix).
Hmm, I understand now.

Reactions: Babalui

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(Diana is married to Felix).
This is what many forget in similar games like Mc didn't even care since his love interests are more for the sisters, especially Elisa.:love:

In Diana's case, the one who is getting screwed is her own father:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: Babalui
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes