hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Is this scene canon and we will see it in the game?
well looks like patreon content from Dax so I'd assume it's more likely to be just canon, but can't say for sure

edit: I meant non-canon. I confused the meaning here, thought it's the other way around.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3147554

Just look what he made for ya!

P.S: I know you are waiting for a update, and it's soon. Three scenes left to code and write.
P.S.S: 0.4 is now bigger than 0.3 and there even more animatons than in 0.2 ffs >.>
P.S.S: It was supposed to be a small update, damn it!
What good news to close this year with a slightly bigger update to this wonderful game. Now our red-haired girl needs help, are we going to help her or make everything worse:unsure::devilish:

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
View attachment 3147554

Just look what he made for ya!

P.S: I know you are waiting for a update, and it's soon. Three scenes left to code and write.
P.S.S: 0.4 is now bigger than 0.3 and there even more animatons than in 0.2 ffs >.>
P.S.S: It was supposed to be a small update, damn it!
Still not completed ? Almost a week:rolleyes:

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
This game is insanely good. Im not much of a sharing type but the way dev presents it is actually pretty nice. I just hope they dont go with too much bdsm route and give us some sex scenes as well. Good luck to them.I will definitely review it next update if nothing goes wrong its a 5 stars game

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
This game is insanely good. Im not much of a sharing type but the way dev presents it is actually pretty nice. I just hope they dont go with too much bdsm route and give us some sex scenes as well. Good luck to them.I will definitely review it next update if nothing goes wrong its a 5 stars game
Most underrated game on this site in my opinion. Hopefully the dev doesnt turn into a scammer and start drip feeding content once the game blows up, seen it happen a few times.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Love this game! Diana is perfect. Only point is that one never knows if there is more progress / scenes due to the points system. I mean, take stamina, how much points are required to be sure all scenes have been unlocked?

Reactions: lover108

F4irfield

Formerly 'FF99'
Jun 15, 2019
Okay i have a question:
what if the update drops by tomorrow, how long do we have to wait until it's here?

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes