DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Jesus Christ.
>repeatedly say release date goal is Christmas/New Years
>share multiple new pieces of content end of November / beginning of December
>Patreon posts shared say "almost done, even more content than expected".

The Developer has just disappeared into oblivion all of a sudden lol
The prophecy was true. The dev must've finally run out of the material he stole.
You guys are trying really hard... to what end I don't think I'll ever understand.

lover108

Oct 14, 2018
Jesus Christ.
>repeatedly say release date goal is Christmas/New Years
>share multiple new pieces of content end of November / beginning of December
>Patreon posts shared say "almost done, even more content than expected".

You guys are trying really hard... to what end I don't think I'll ever understand.

I am a big fan of your work and do support you on Patreon. Please don't get discouraged by freeloaders.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
@ Dev Dr. Molly you should pack the zip archive properly, so that it contains a root folder named "Golden_Mean-0.3/" (for version 0.3) under which all the executable files and subfolders are. Currently the files are extracted to the current folder directly without creating a dedicated subfolder for the game version. Short, do it as 99.99% of the other zip archives are made :)
You should let them know in the discord, there’s a link in the game title screen. I don’t think DrMolly checks f95, DaxOfAllTrades does from time to time tho

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Guys just a confusion i have here, i have downloaded the Gofile zip, but i don´t know why i have now the MacOs download and i want the windows one :LOL:. What the fuck happened here and how can i download the windows one?

In the others games i play the links are separated but it seems all the links are in the same Windows/Linux/MacOs category ,i have never seen that.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Guys just a confusion i have here, i have downloaded the Gofile zip, but i don´t know why i have now the MacOs download and i want the windows one :LOL:. What the fuck happened here and how can i download the windows one?

In the others games i play the links are separated but it seems all the links are in the same Windows/Linux/MacOs category ,i have never seen that.

It's the windows one....? What's the issue mate :rolleyes:or if you are still facing try downloading from pixeldrain(y)

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

It's the windows one....? What's the issue mate :rolleyes:or if you are still facing try downloading from pixeldrain(y)
Definitely something happens in my computer with the Gofile link, only download to my computer the MacOs one, Pixeldrain just work for me, thanks mate!

Reactions: !Berserker!
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes