• One big harem event
  • 3 big repeatable events with stages for harem
  • Elisa's new swimwear with a small scene at the house
  • Diana's repeatable event
  • U can join her in a shower if harem event is finished
  • Replaced some renders with animations during massage with Amelia
  • New x-ray animation with Victoria in the clinic
  • Some renders and animations have been changed to match new MC' appearance
  • Now u will have at least 5 stamina' limit after scene with Victoria and Ashadra
  • New profiles page. Sex records got "Total exp" and it's needed to go further in some scenes
  • Depravity renamed in submission and now can be negative. More submission points- more rude MC will be with a girl.
  • Some repeatable events now increase or decrease submission points
  • "Love" events now decrease submission
  • Cheats. Just click on the icon or a word u need to increase desired stat
  • Credits now shows patrons who was with almost from the beginning
  • Bug fixing
0.3.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017

Show less
Short changelog:
  • 756 renders
  • 139 animations
Full changelog:
  • New optional fetish: Harem
  • Fetish' page was changed a bit
  • Non-harem event for Elisa
  • Gallery ( ask demon)
  • One big harem event
  • 3 big repeatable events with stages for harem
  • Elisa's new swimwear with a small scene at the house
  • Diana's repeatable event
  • U can join her in a shower if harem event is finished
  • Replaced some renders with animations during massage with Amelia
  • New x-ray animation with Victoria in the clinic
  • Some renders and animations have been changed to match new MC' appearance
  • Now u will have at least 5 stamina' limit after scene with Victoria and Ashadra
  • New profiles page. Sex records got "Total exp" and it's needed to go further in some scenes
  • Depravity renamed in submission and now can be negative. More submission points- more rude MC will be with a girl.
  • Some repeatable events now increase or decrease submission points
  • "Love" events now decrease submission
  • Cheats. Just click on the icon or a word u need to increase desired stat
  • Credits now shows patrons who was with almost from the beginning
  • Bug fixing
View attachment 3190879
Do you know what the "tiers" post says? Does it say if you become a patreon on release (even at the day 1 tier) you won't be able to play for a month?

Edit: Nvm, just saw the description in the about section, you do have to wait a month if you subscribe at release. That's a bummer.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I understand the developer, some people pay at launch just to leak the game. But if you want to pay (newbies), you will have to wait for 30 days, and it will most likely be leaked before that. So it's a big disincentive for new subscribers, why pay for something if you'll get it for free before a month?
Yes, I know, those who like it will support it regardless, but we know that's not how things are.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
View attachment 3191277

View attachment 3191278

View attachment 3191279

Weird how with many devs you see the same flatlining after updates find their way here, almost as if a lot of people are waiting for leaks and only paying if they have to. Makes you wonder how much more $$$ a lot of devs will be making if the leaks take longer.

And sure as hell it does not feel good for his lower tier patrons to see his content leaked here before it reaches their tier you know, so I get why this decision was made.
Regardless, waiting 30 days means having to wait for a month for 1 update. Meaning you have to pay twice as much to play the game. And depending on what tier you want to be in, that kinda sucks. For example, a 30 tier would have to pay 60 to play the newest update and a 5 tier would have to pay 10. So now most people are just gonna choose the 5 tier instead of the higher ranking tiers.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Santa pls leak it before new year!
It's released for tier v and if you were a long term patreon of dr molly then only you can play the update...if you are a new patreon you cannot play the new update for that you have to wait a month as I am tier IV patreon and new one i have to wait a month to play the update mate....so chances are low that the game will be updated here until any long term tier v patreon of molly can share the links here...(y)[LONG WAIT]

Last edited:

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
It's released for tier v and if you were a long term patreon of dr molly then only you can play the update...if you are a new patreon you cannot play the new update for that you have to wait a month as I am tier IV patreon and new one i have to wait a month to play the update mate....so chances are low that the game will be updated here until any long term tier v patreon of molly share the links here...(y)[LONG WAIT]
I think it’s only out for tier v ($30), while they still have to test and proofread it before releasing it to tier IV ($15). For both you get access only if you’ve been a patron prior.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
That's a tricky one.

While that sucks for people who can't continuously support I can understand why Dev is doing this.
I myself can't afford it but ALWAYS buy ~10 bucks subscriptions for the 5 games I really enjoy when a new update drops regardless of leaks or not. I started playing this game with 0.3 and was ready to get a sub for the new release (and probably will if it leaks still lol).

That being said, the other games I'm not lurking around everyday I don't tend to support. I highly doubt there's enough people who are on a similar middle ground to make the risk worthwile for the developer. As soon as it leaks, 99% of potential new patrons won't subscribe.

There's basically no incentive anymore to sub to get the game earlier (because you don't get it :BootyTime:). Yes he might be shutting the door to potential subs but I also see it as an effective way to rightfully prevent leaks. I don't think someone ready to commit for effectively 2 months (initial sub + the 30 day period which would coincide with a renewal) would be willing to leak it.

I think overall it's out for the best.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
It's supposed to be optional but 1.) dev spends time on yet another fetish which makes the game even WIDER instead of progressing FORWARD and 2.) at least as a patreon the question is how much content are you willing to skip for the money you pay: 10% 20% 40%?

Most important argument: Those who like Futa certainly can go without it, whereas those who don't like Futa, really don't want to see that stuff. That's why I don't understand why it's even necessary. Can't imagine any significant amount of new subscribers coming in specifically because of Futa.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2021
Guys, I'm not an expert in these matters correct me if I'm wrong :)
Can there be a futa scene between sisters where one dominates the other? If so, I think some would like to see it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmm, it's hard to say because none of them are Futa, only if Mc turns them into that with the help of the little devil.
I'm not against it because I like this content lol but it would be interesting if it was a new girl with this type of piece down there:sneaky:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Guys, I'm not an expert in these matters correct me if I'm wrong :)
Can there be a futa scene between sisters where one dominates the other? If so, I think some would like to see it.
I don't think it'll be one of the sisters as it would be weird to have them grow a dick all of a sudden, unless maybe they somehow tap into the powers mc has?

I personally don't like Futas at all but I do like the idea of one of the sisters dominating the other. Strapon maybe? :sneaky:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't think it'll be one of the sisters as it would be weird to have them grow a dick all of a sudden, unless maybe they somehow tap into the powers mc has?

I personally don't like Futas at all but I do like the idea of one of the sisters dominating the other. Strapon maybe? :sneaky:
That's what I thought too and it would be very strange if out of nowhere a dick grew on one of them, it's more likely to happen to a girl who isn't part of the family.
But who knows, anything is possible, Mc has the powers to do that I think. but for me in this case I prefer it to be another... Amelia and Elisa with pussy they are perfect!

Respect, everyone has their own taste. As for Strapon, I would like to see even more with Elisa being the dominant one, Amelia is much more submissive:devilish:

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes