Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In the next update I believe this will be resolved so we no longer have this problem. On my first playthrough I remember feeling like a clown thinking it wasn't over yet.:BootyTime:

greshemologin

Dec 25, 2023
Friends. Tell me how to find out the end of the version. That is, is everything completed? :oops: :unsure:I've been playing for two days and I can't figure out if I've completed everything. :unsure:........ View attachment 3209095 .... View attachment 3209097 ....... View attachment 3209102
Small exception to what was already written:
Both shower event and massage include certain amount of undisclosed grind, ie. after a number of repeats minor additions open up to both (eg. topless massage variant).

But if you are asking from a position of practically living in that house for a couple days IRL, then you probably got to those already by accident :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Lollo1991

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 3205142

I can't make you wait longer than that.
Dax is bein pretty busy so update is not proofreaded yet. But a single bug that was reported is fixed, so now you can finally enjoy the game.

Tier IV already got the update. ( If you didn't receive the link- just DM me here or in discord. Molly is a human too)

Tier III - 01/01/2024
Tier II - 08/01/2024

Love you all. Have a nice holidays.
Hi, I'm new, if I sign up can I already download the update? And what tier should I do? Thank you

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hi all,i have a question.I have downloaded the game and when i use Unren,in the images folder,there are only 2 folders with pictures, 0.1 and 0.2.Does that mean that i have 0.2 version of the game,even if folders says Golden_Mean-0.3 when i have downloaded it? Thank you

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Hi all,i have a question.I have downloaded the game and when i use Unren,in the images folder,there are only 2 folders with pictures, 0.1 and 0.2.Does that mean that i have 0.2 version of the game,even if folders says Golden_Mean-0.3 when i have downloaded it? Thank you
iirc the 0.3 renders are in the 0.2 folder. If you downloaded 0.3 from OP then you're good.

Dev. Thought he gonna make money via this but only 5 new patreon earned if he haven't done this it could be around 50 more patreon or plus....:ROFLMAO:
He is now at a record high patron count. He managed to get as many subs as he had on past release on top of limiting the risk of leaks. So yeah, his strategy definitely paid off and I think the patron amount will still grow. It sucks for people like myself who usually support and run (without leaking) but still happy for Dr Molly that it's working out. One can hope that it will motivate him further and that we might get slightly faster releases.

Still sucks however that there is no public release according to his patreon. Hopefully someone shares the new version after a month has passed.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes