9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Btw there is no sex scene in 0.4 with the main girls :) but lot of content other than sex with main girls...
I'm assuming you are a patron and you have access to the dev posts. Can you tell us if there is a public release planned?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Nope....no public release mate
Thanks. So pretty much no way to get new updates unless you sub for 2 months or if you are permanently subbed.

I kinda defended the 2 months thing a few days ago but I assumed there was a public release planned. That really fucking sucks.

DaxOfAllTrades Can you further clarify the situation please? Do you know what's dev motive? I get he wants to limit leaks and to reward long time patrons (and it still looks he getting more patrons), but come on, no public release and continuously asking for a subscription for at most 2 releases a year is scummy imo.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Btw there is no sex scene in 0.4 with the main girls :) but lot of content other than sex with main girls...
So what are we waiting for since 6 months and maybe wait 6 months more to see those ladies in action? I am gonna learn how I make a game even if it takes longer than a year because its gonna be shorter than this game's sex action timeline.

Jan 7, 2021
Let's be honest, nobody cares about whatever the dev is/isn't doing or the patrons of the game or even the general userbase on f95zone. They're mad the update hasn't leaked yet. It really is that simple.

As far as I can tell, DrMolly doesn't even have an account on here. You may call them greedy, but you're being greedy/entitled too if you expect to be catered too.

Just be like everyone else and either pay or wait. Plenty of other games to play on here in the meantime.
Speaking for myself, my comments really have nothing to do with whether or not the update has been released here yet. My attitude is because of the developer's brazen and greedy behavior. He wants us to subscribe to him forever, as if he releases regular updates every month or something. I mean really, what am I going to subscribe to this guy for? One-frame previews once a month? Fuck off. It's like he advertised his game here and now he's mocking us. I hope this shit blows up in the next update. :giggle:

tortoise59

Nov 21, 2019
So what are we waiting for since 6 months and maybe wait 6 months more to see those ladies in action? I am gonna learn how I make a game even if it takes longer than a year because its gonna be shorter than this game's sex action timeline.
There is alot of sex, just not intercourse. This game is the best one I have played, alot of work, I am sure, and I don't mind giving the dev $5/mo

Mksmith

Mar 18, 2022
There is alot of sex, just not intercourse. This game is the best one I have played, alot of work, I am sure, and I don't mind giving the dev $5/mo
Grate game, quality scenes yes, but just to clarify and being informative 5$+VAT/mo, 2 month min to play the game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Guys, it's a very good game without a doubt, but with little sexual content yet.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
The author has a moratorium for new supporters of one month, before they get a new issue regardless of the amount of the pledge, there is talk of protecting each edition in order to remove the one that leaks from the circle of supporters. So don't expect a release here anytime soon, if ever. I think it's best to ignore it.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes