Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The author has a moratorium for new supporters of one month, before they get a new issue regardless of the amount of the pledge, there is talk of protecting each edition in order to remove the one that leaks from the circle of supporters. So don't expect a release here anytime soon, if ever. I think it's best to ignore it.
Actually, doesn't seem like that'll be much of a problem.
If anyone willing to share the update and scared cuz of ban send me the link in pm i'll change your build number & watermark..
Or if you want to be a hero then post it by yourself and be the saviour of GM community :WeSmart:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The author has a moratorium for new supporters of one month, before they get a new issue regardless of the amount of the pledge, there is talk of protecting each edition in order to remove the one that leaks from the circle of supporters. So don't expect a release here anytime soon, if ever. I think it's best to ignore it.
If the game does not reach the masses, how will he increase the number of his subscribers? This is a common market formula!
If there is no "free-pirate" access, then there will be no growth in new subscribers, and the game will simply be forgotten due to a narrow circle of "fans".

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
If the game does not reach the masses, how will he increase the number of his subscribers? This is a common market formula!
If there is no "free-pirate" access, then there will be no growth in new subscribers, and the game will simply be forgotten due to a narrow circle of "fans".
Even worse, new patrons don't even get immediate access to the game. Dumbest anti-piracy measures I've ever seen.

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Next update he'll be switching the game engine so he can use Denuvo to fight piracy! :KEK:

I'm joking but truth is - love the game hate the developer. It's a shame but I don't think he'll ever change his mind so it's probably better to stop talking about it before the thread gets closed again :HideThePain:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And the dev should have said no. It's mind boggling that anyone thinks it's a good idea to make people wait 30 days to play a game that they just payed for.
Imagine me going to Steam, buying Balur's Gate 3 or any game, but Steam says there is a 30 day wait period before you can play....

This will end badly, they always do, just like the dev's who try the "online" only version.

This game does something similar: Jen's Dilemma [v25] [SerialNumberComics] with watermarks and the like, but they eventually give a public, well it's still like $10 but still, it can be shared, and the dev is fine with it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn then they are doing bad things to us lol
At GM we will more than adore it if anyone will share..

Reactions: 4SS F4CTOR

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
So, Tier II just got their links. If somehow I forgot about you- Molly is sorry. Just dm me.
Compared to PR version:
A few more renders
A few bug fixes
Diana' gallery page fix

I hope it's good enough for ya.

So, public version.
Making a itch.io page rn. But all the paperwork is forking annoying!
Planning to launch the page there in a month or so. IMHO, enough time to polish the game a little more and not make people who love this project wait too long.

For people who just joined with the idea to get a link today.
I'll be happy to refund you, if you want.❤

He posted this on his discord 8 january

Reactions: wizardcock

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
If he wants to retain high tier patrons, he has to accomodate them. They pay his bills, and apparently they demanded he do this. He said publicly he thinks fighting piracy is pointless. He's doing this to stop his patrons freaking out about leaks.
It seems to me that we have a hostage crisis here. the current patrons wants to retain the power to decide on the future look and direction in which the game develops. It is known that the author conducts a survey in which, depending on the invested money, you as a patron decide between options, which part of the story will develop, which fetishes will be shown, and the like. So old patrons protect their decision-making power behind a paywall. The author is caught in a trap because he doesn't get new patrons, and the old ones don't care about that, but rather want to maintain their influence by preventing the arrival of new ones. Of course, they tell the author a story about justice and protection of his copyrights.... more money in the game... and that the leaks hurt him the most, although the opposite is probably the case.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It seems to me that we have a hostage crisis here. the current patrons wants to retain the power to decide on the future look and direction in which the game develops. It is known that the author conducts a survey in which, depending on the invested money, you as a patron decide between options, which part of the story will develop, which fetishes will be shown, and the like. So old patrons protect their decision-making power behind a paywall. The author is caught in a trap because he doesn't get new patrons, and the old ones don't care about that, but rather want to maintain their influence by preventing the arrival of new ones. Of course, they tell the author a story about justice and protection of his copyrights.... more money in the game... and that the leaks hurt him the most, although the opposite is probably the case.
I think you're seeing things a little too darkly. He already has almost 200 patrons, although recently he had about 100.
And you're saying that subscribers will affect absolutely the entire story. It's not like that, it's just some optional scenes, fetishes and anyway we don't have to worry about Diana and main girls for example, I'm sure there will always be a lot of content with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Babalui
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes